Your last music-related buy

Didn’t know about these now I must get Amplifier Worship on vinyl.

1 Like

Metal Slug 3 - HEAVY MACHINE GUN

4 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

I never got the cardboard case with mine and even though these aren’t full shows I actually fucking love every disc. :slight_smile: Such a good selection of tracks from each album.

I got Sadie’s Last Live DVD alongside The Suicide Machine mini

Also got The Thirteen latest 5th anniversary live dvd

Thanks for the help from the wonderful people at Rarezhut :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Omg my mother gave me this Luna Sea tour documentary book for Christmas.
Apart from that this a really cool book this is so sweet from her as she has no experiences with Visual Kei at all. She just knows that I like Luna Sea and found the book on a selling site. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

One last Buyee haul for 2021. Really stoked to check out everything in Ink 2CD+2DVD edition, and to finally be done collecting Cali Gari full-lengths (only like a hundred-ish releases to go amirite?)

10 Likes

:sparkles:

8 Likes

Finally got my package from Dimer, kind of hope they put out a deluxe edition of the best of on their shop. I’ve been a fan of DIMLIM for a long time and always wanted to support them, but they never put out any dvds so I got this.

2 Likes

Mirra minicomi. Including luna sea, zolge, mother goose, zoa, etc.

4 Likes

Picked up a couple variants of Flood by Boris

9 Likes

What’s your turntable?

This one is a MCS 6710. It was a model sold through JCPennys back in the day, I believe, as an affordable lower-end model built by Technics (couldn’t find much info on it honestly). It’s something my uncle just found lying around his house and handed down to me. I think you can still find these on ebay for a decent price.

Many people supposedly have had issues with the sound when hooked up to their receiver/pre-amp setup. People have reported too much bass or an unsatisfactory sound quality. I haven’t found that issue personally and tweak the EQ depending on the record anyways.

Probably not as good as a nice mid-tier Audio-Technica turntable, but it works well enough for me!

I hate to post this rant here but I recently purchased SWARRRM’s new lp and after a couple of days I asked when I would get the download code it was supposed to come with. They respond the following day by saying I was so damn rude and they were cancelling my order. I proceeded to go absolutely nuclear on them because a. Fuck them b. I’m never going to buy anything from them ever again at this point so I honestly didn’t care. The website/record label is https://dogknightsproductions.com/

They are an absolute joke. Unprofessional, immature, and extremely rude. Keep in mind all I asked was literally when was I going to get my download code. Never purchase anything from them. Buyer beware.

Edit: Sucks I really wanted that LP too.

Edit 2: Also they don’t even have a costumer reviews or rating section so now in hindsight that’s pretty telling.

1 Like

Christmas gifts.

I ain’t gonna bother with a picture, but here goes:

Vinyl:
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape (Black)
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape (Green)
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape (Orange)
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape (Orange & Green Butterfly Splatter)
Ghoul - Live In the Flesh (Yellow/black) (christmas gift from a friend)

Tape:
Sigh - Infidel Art
Sigh - Ghastly Funeral Theatre
Andrzej Korzynski – Possession - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Wojciech Kilar – Bram Stoker’s Dracula - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Wojciech Kilar - The Ninth Gate - Original Film Soundtrack

3 Likes

3 Likes

The last time I bought something from DK was in 2015, and they were a real standup label with good service back then.

Who knows how many years have gone by and if staff has changed, but that sucks! :frowning: That’s really weird they would cancel your order just for asking…

13 Likes