Your last music-related buy

Seven months of not knowing if my package got lost in the Indian Ocean later…

6 Likes

Just put in the order but hopefully I get this!

4 Likes

@zeus That’s a sexy piece of wax

Recent acquisition:
Ghost In The Shell Megatech Body.Vinyl.LTD (Ghost In The Shell Playstation 1 soundtrack)

1 Like

My first care package of two arrived from Japan today.

Buyee don’t play with that protective packaging

The goodies themselves!

The CD for my bullet by 8-eit is sexy

No room in this case for the booklet LOL

EDIT: As a bonus here are my Spiritbox vinyls from the live.

Remember boys and girls, mint vinyls are worth more than unopened vinyls. Shrink wrap can constrict vinyl over time and warp the product and it can be very difficult to fix. You have no way of knowing the status of the vinyl if it’s never opened. Just cut a slit in the top of the plastic so that it can breathe and this won’t happen.

9 Likes

Here is part one of my new package arrival

The person I got it from on Mercari is very nice because they left me had written note

And second part of my stuff is some Merry Go Round stuff

They are pristine and look how good the obi from the album -S- looks and the sticker. The date on it speaks for itself

15 Likes

Shrinkwrapping should die as a method to seal records. PVC sleeves ftw. Or heck, even a resealable plastic sleeve with a sticker or seal placed on the opening for people who want to keep things mint.

The most annoying thing though is getting seam splits and bent corners on shrinkwrapped records.

/end rant

2 Likes

I have a bent corner but the contents are good

1 Like

Awwwh, that written note is pretty cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Also you got really good stuff :smiley:

2 Likes

I was supposed to go to bed early but made a mistake and stayed until 3 am which resulted in a spontaneous Gazette shopping spree on Mercari. Just a couple of things that I wanted to share: a 13th-anniversary flier, I love that old fliers are rare and not many people sell them, idk there is something magical about them being from a certain time in the band’s history. I love that this one is marking the beginning of my favorite era (Dogma) and has an announcement for one of my favorite DVDs, 再定義.

A bear that I didn’t get during the live because I was a broke student. The legs of the only bear that I have fell off right before the 20th anniversary so I felt stupid attending the live without a bear.

Also, towels from the eras that I love.

I also got other stuff too!

5 Likes

Second care package has arrived. It was quite smaller than the first but it had what I really wanted to begin with.

6 Likes

10 Likes

1 Like

Those Latis Clover CDs :L

One 華族 特典CD i dont even know the track list.

Got the rare DazzlingBad t-shirt and cheki file. I love the it cheki.

18 Likes

I can’t help myself.

10 Likes

Was really excited to get something new by JUBILEE and the fact the demo tape came with a code to download the files in WAV of all things sealed the deal.

4 Likes

Im crying :heart:

6 Likes

10 Likes

:eyes:

8 Likes

5 Likes