Your last music-related buy

9 Likes

Spirited Away soundtrack LP. Very excited to own this one. Not my favorite score by Hisaishi, but having been the first Ghibli film I watched it holds a special spot for me.

9 Likes

I don’t collect vinyl, but I do collect Ghibli stuff and I’ve seen these at my local record store and have to resist buying them every time.

1 Like

HOLLOWGRAM - RED SHIFT [blu-ray]
RENAME - INSTINCT
己龍 - 鵺 [TYPE C]

3 Likes

If you ever get into collecting records definitely buy one. They all have amazing packaging quality and sound great too. The Castle in the Sky release even comes with a cel sheet of a frame from the movie.

Damn … maybe I’ll have to get one. Nausicaä is my favorite Ghibli film, so if the record shop has that the next time I’m in, I’ll be hard pressed not to buy it.

1 Like

That’s my favorite Ghibli soundtrack. I love the perfect blend of orchestral and synth elements. I’ve got a copy of that one too and you won’t regret it!

You’ve convinced me. I don’t even have a turntable, but now I want it!

1 Like

My closetchild order, I couldn’t resist the Yuuga cheki and I was super happy they had this CD too ^^

Most of my RarezHut mega unboxing order (missing just 2 items but they should be here soon!) the VHS in the middle is also Kagerou haha

6 Likes

hell yeah to all the aikaryu!

1 Like

My last two things from my RarezHut order arrived yesterday! A 4-DVD set of Pumpkin Head’s final concerts, and a privilege DVD that has PVs on it. I’m really happy to own this ^^

Love them! Getting closer to having their full discography someday :smile:

1 Like

Malice Mizer ‎– 再会の血と薔薇 picture vinyl :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Recent haul.

9 Likes

CD Japan haul.

10 Likes

Finally here :eyes:

3 Likes

Hmm, since the demise of MH, I got this stuff:

Ochita no Koto Aru Sora (Pia MM Special Version). Sadly, it’s also the Blu-ray version, so I can’t watch it. But since I paid a reasonable price for it, not the ones on mercari, ebay etc., it’s alright I guess.

grafik

Amakuchi VHS and CD-ROM. Super-randomly bought on mercari one morning, best find of this year, possibly.

Cage Promotional Sampler

And some magazines.

9 Likes

20210331_133516

20210406_201600

Some stuff from 2021, figured i’d post it all in 1 go.
Theres more stuff but i never took pics of everything.

11 Likes

I bought ZIGZAG’s latest mini-album and I just love it because it’s related to cats :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

Here’s my latest haul:

Three items from Kuroageha. One is the Don’t Same Myself video, which I bought as the Sad Song video but alas, no. I also got a sealed copy of Capriccio, as well as a band photo. I got me a couple demos from an European fan: rephit’s ~cure~ and Little Vampire’s self-titled (as well as a demo rerecording from the non-VK metal band MinstreliX).

I also got me this Fool’s Mate mag from Suruga-Ya. It’s a solid mag.

5 Likes

One tiny Rarezhut haul and the rest are packages that been in limbo since December. XD

I didn’t realize the fancy version of Zenshin Zenrei Oka Shu was going to be as huge as Baiser’s Utopia when I originally ordered it. XD

8 Likes