Your last music-related buy

7 Likes

So I finally can show this.

Latest Rock&Read featuring tons of Gazette stuff (and I think the mag was a lot better in the past)
Gazette’s MASS (regular version)

8 Likes

• the GazettE - MASS [Regular edition]
  • 己龍 - 曼珠沙華 [Regular edition]
  • ギャロ - 極東海賊團-神威-
9 Likes

I’ve got MASS recently too

6 Likes

I recently got these, the second one by lemonade I won on a Japanese auction. it was second hand. The cd at the top by raspberry circus I got on Amazon Japan.

1 Like

This is an amazing album regardless of what you think about MM.

More stuff arrived I’ll post it later.

2 Likes

I got a special “package” during akugi’s release party that was supposed to include an instrumental CD of their music as well as a cheki (and the arbitrary three copies of their album since they’re an idol group). Unfortunately, after sitting in the post office for a week, the package just had the CDs and cheki. No instrumental CD … so I spent $70 for a $15 CD and cheki essentially.

1 Like

This is the rest of the stuff I’ve got yesterday
MUCC-Zekuu
Lynch.-Avantgarde
Ling Tosite- Best of Tornado
Sokoninaru- Choetsu

5 Likes

Matenrou Opera - Abyss
Alsdead - Starless

A big shoutout to @RarezHut for making this possible! I now have completed my regular collection of Alsdead’s CDS. and I want to thanks them as well, for fast handling, shipping, etc. It went super well, cds received with no damage, all intact. CHEERS :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Saw this movie last week and I just had to buy the soundtrack. They’re both so beautiful.

Finally got my FromJapan order in, thankfully it wasn’t lost to customs hell for too long! I’ve wanted the Fatima Last Live dvd for quite some time… so I’m really happy to have it now :heart:

4 Likes

Recently I’ve got hands on the last cd I needed to complete my Korn album collection. I have all the main albums and two “bonus” cds.

4 Likes

Ochita Koto no Aru Sora (venue-limited 3-track version)

Yumemidoro / Furesaseru / Valentina demo tapes, and a second copy of Sesshoku

10 Likes

Nice! I recently picked up that version of the single as well. The limited edition is mad expensive so can do without that. Got almost every other DirVD if I wanna watch some live stuff of them. Haha.

Stuff came from RarezHut.
Madmans Esprit- Conscientization of Unconsciousness
Dir En Grey- Kisou

4 Likes

Micro shopping! (Yay for me completing the Jubilee trading cards collection)

2 Likes

My favorite Manson album. The cover used to scare me as a kid.

1 Like

I’ve only listened to the first three albums excluding the Portrait of an American family. This one is my absolute favorite so far. I would even put it in my list of my overall favorite albums.

I think it’s their best album to date. Although, I find ACSS to be the most cohesive experience. Definitely don’t sleep on portrait. There’s quite a few bangers on it too.

To stay on topic, I bought some Chinese reissues of some Cannibal Corpse albums. This one is for Tomb Of The Mutilated. Putting under a spoiler to keep this post SFW

Summary

2 Likes

Got a large HMV order today:

Top to bottom:
Casiopea - Casiopea
Casiopea - Mint Jams
Masayoshi Takanaka - An Insatiable High
Satoko Shibata - Ganbare! Melody
Joe Hisaishi - Howl’s Moving Castle Soundtrack

6 Likes