Your last music-related buy

:sparkles:

6 Likes

Not really my last music related buy since I ordered this one last year in june lol.

But it finally arrived yesterday (half forgotten what I actually had ordered tbh xD)

5 Likes

scars is amazing after all of these years.

These came in last Friday

11 Likes

Latest Rarezhut goodies :butterfly:

9 Likes

My stash finally came in, with some CDs that got lost. It’s a shame both copies of XTOPIA have cracked cases …

5 Likes

My most recent haul from this past week. Some of it was from Rarezhut, some was from FromJapan, and a few from Amazon Japan.

6 Likes

Finally grabbed “mariage” and so the discography is complete!

5 Likes

Got all this stuff in my last package :>

7 Likes

Figured I’ll see what this whole hype is all about :chicken:

7 Likes

New Ningen Isu album arrived to me just today
These guys never fail to put out a banger album and I’m really glad after 30 years they’ve been getting the recognition they deserve :slightly_smiling_face:
kuraku-front

As for non-Japanese, if anyone is also a fan, what do you guys think about the new “X Germany”?
I’ve been finding it great that Kiske and Hansen made a comeback. The album grows of me with each spin, mostly because there is some bigger or lesser balance between modern and Keepers era.

5 Likes

Just got Hi-Standards’ classic “Making the Road” album!

1 Like

I just got three of DAMILA’s singles in the mail.
DAMILA - lamia -Radiant Edition-/GUILTY≠DEITY/DYING “GOD”

I’m going to try and get all of these, but it’ll take some time especially since TOXIC just came out and I am not paying $100usd for LIAR GAME.

1 Like

Finally I could get my hands on KuRt Thee Spider Effect singles. I am chuffed to bits!

8 Likes

12 Likes

Just got アルルカン - 世界の終わりと夜明け前 初回限定盤 digital.

Is there any way I can request a scan of the booklet for APOCALYPSIS?

im too broke to buy albums _| ̄|○ i usually listen on youtube, but im considering burning my favorite songs so i can listen on the go

1 Like

Some of the cds I bought recently

5 Likes

Last week my “SHOXX file” UPS wrongly sent to UK, finally came home.

The Kamijo photo and the Versailles mini flyer were a gift from a very kind French girl (THANKS again they will be VERY treasured)

5 Likes