Cat-worshipism

This thread is about cats and their purrfection. :laughing:

Show pictures/videos of pawsome cats or let us talk about cat stories. :smiley_cat:

I decided to start this topic because @araxzijk and me talked a lot about cats and my welcome thread was more a cat topic. :joy:

Here are my two cats:

Her name is Dolly. She’s a cute, little “Ragdoll”. Normally Ragdolls are bigger but she’s an exception.

And that’s Kaschmir (in english: cashmere). She belongs to the “Maine Coon” race.

21 Likes

You have two amazingly beautiful cats!
Beautiful pictures, too!

This is my tiny monster:

Sometimes listens to the name Mani, but it’s a cat, you can’t expect them to listen to their servants. :joy:

9 Likes

Thx for your picture. :star_struck: I guess all cats are tiny monster, they just do what they want. :rofl:.

1 Like

Imgur

This is my cat. She is grumpy, but looks angelic here.

20 Likes

Haha, that’s a funny picture, somehow she looks dark but cats can’t hide their shiningness. :dizzy:

1 Like

Oh heck yes, they really do whatever they want. We serve them, not the other way around.
Makes me wonder sometimes why I have a cat to call my housemate instead of a dog… XD

IMG_5799-3
That’s been mine. She’s still fine just not living with me anymore.
Her name is Shiyuu.

Oh these two different eye colors. :heart:

I love how she’s perfectly in the spotlight. xDD

9 Likes

Bento and Filomena

13 Likes

12 Likes

here you are!
btw,
you want a cat heaven? here it is.

11 Likes

ahhh 猫の女神様、pls forgive my guilty or simply, vanquish me! :rofl:

1 Like

why I thought they were like metalheads :joy: :joy: :joy:

This fine lady here named Sonia (name has nothing to do with Hizaki’s cat).

9 Likes

Someone turn this picture into a meme, please

Me every morning before getting up

4 Likes

You all have such beautiful feline creatures! :black_heart:

I rescued all my babies from the streets.

Oscar, my big vampire. He is a big cat considering he’s a mixed breed. He’s named after LUCI’FER LUSCIOUS’s cat, who in her turn named her cat after the main character in the manga The Rose of Versailles. I actually thought he was a girl before naming him :see_no_evil: He’s super sweet and chill, but DO NOT touch his belly. :joy: Adopted in November, 2013.

Daisy. She was originally named Nina and belonged to a neighbor. At the time I would change all his cats’ names just to mess with him and started calling her Daisy. Also, she was already a full-grown cat when Oscar was just a kitten. Unfortunately she used to have access to the streets and got seriously ill. I rushed her to the vet and took her in after that. Oh, she LOVES belly rubs, HATES my dogs, and completely ADORES any human being. Adopted in May, 2014.

imagem_2021-01-06_230520
Salim. The smallest one here. I took him in one day in June, 2015. I went to the bank on a rainy day and there he was, the poor kitty. :cry: He always follows me to the kitchen and demands that he is petted/brushed. He’s been waking me up lately to let me know that I’m lazy and that he’s hungry. :joy: He’s also super sweet, but he’s terrified of anyone he doesn’t know.

Lady Oscar. She just showed up one night and meowed until 5:30 a.m. when my husband and I finally decided to go outside and pick her up. She was originally named Vlad (after Vlad Tepes) because I thought she was male. :joy: At first I was only fostering, but once I realized she was the black female cat I had always wanted, she had to stay. I named her Lady Oscar because, well, I already have an Oscar. Adopted in November, 2019.

Some more pictures~~

I also have two dogs, the one you can see here is Morgana. :slight_smile:

Lady Oscar and Oscar taking a nap.
imagem_2021-01-06_232836
Lady Oscar :black_heart: :black_heart:

Salim :black_heart: :black_heart:

12 Likes

I love blackies! also a huge thumb-up for your kindness! :wink:

1 Like

it snowed last night and the sun is shining now, so the two orange cuties decided to enjoy the sunshine. and I just said hello to them.

3 Likes

just some random pics.

5 Likes

108778090_871451406682770_3108273794486327675_n
My cats, Pepsi and Fanta
They are mother and daughter

Some of the street cats i feed, not all have names one of the red ones is called Tata and dark one with bright brown is Princess

Another neighborhood streetcat

Also sometimes i draw cats

The cats i did draw till now, all belonged to musicians who i follow up :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

One of my friends actually made this when I sent it to him, ahahaha

Imgur

13 Likes