Cat-worshipism

I think that white Pekingese is a special case or maybe it’s the specific smell of the country air? Cats can smell better than a human. I still remember when my white cat destroyed a camomile teabag and if she just sniffs on that she will go into a crazy mode.

Here’s the result of the destroyed teabag:

And she is just looking so innocent here. :rofl:

That’s nice to hear that you take in any stray because not everyone would do that. If I could I would rescue all the cats on earth but I don’t got super powers.
Oh my other cat often does knead on me too. She always kneads when she jumps on my lap, sometimes it hurts but I can’t tell her to stop it, I’m just too much in love with her. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s a nice name and it just fits him because of his fur colour. :grin: Haha I know how your mom and sister are feeling. I’m always happy if I just seeing a cat outside and it’s nice to see all the cat pictures here. So if I’m in a bad mood I will just looking at cat pictures and then my mood will change like this here → :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

two more stalking photos and random funny pics.

-1b7cc9bd01dfe951 -4c4089b176a2982d -7e105183792df678

-74c937c525423304 5ed6b48ec2fbf8ae 65efbda8ac439f7c 5919e4c66c448e49

4 Likes

My cat is a workaholic, she even got her own home-office! :heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

They demanded to watch bird videos on my laptop

Three-legged streetcat took a nap on me

14 Likes

True cat friendship

15 Likes

My street cat Tata became a mom

16 Likes

My cat is sleeping on my lap just now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

this is the kind of topic that we all need xD

4 Likes

Baby kittens

Barley a handful

Proud mommy

14 Likes

I found her so beautiful on this pic, I wish I could paint a portrait of it. :laughing:

16 Likes

her expression is so sweet that it makes me feel like crying. I am in love with her.

1 Like

lol this cutie is like saying “meh” to us hahaha :rofl:

why not post some of my fav wallpapers full of meows :wink:

9 Likes

Whenever I see cats, I feel satisfied and happy. :smile_cat::heart:

4 Likes

me too, I also feel calm and feel like the nature is still on my side lol :joy:

2 Likes

Ah, that’s good so you know how I feel. Although some people have said to me, I’m crazy when it comes to cats. :joy:

1 Like

I’m not crazy but friendly to any animal, much more friendly with cats though. :blush: and I often tend to have a “conversation” with them. :joy:

2 Likes

Me, too. It’s nice to talk with cats and if they can understand you it’s even better because cats tend to have their own head and do what they want. :joy:

2 Likes

yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. I’m weird enough that I even talked to a “wild” spider crawling on the wall :rofl: (it just happened yesterday, a very little hairy spider, and I gave him/her a place to rest, uh, which was my hand :rofl:) I’m pretty sure he/she, didn’t understand me at all :rofl:
my primary school teacher ever asked me about my dream career, and I said I wanna be a linguist which could know the languages of all the creatures :rofl:

2 Likes