New band "THE LAST ROCKSTARS" has formed!

Seems like even the Japanese don’t like the band name. 63k likes

7 Likes

Sounds embarassing!

2 Likes

Lol, even aoi commented on it.

Translation:
The road to become a rock star closed before I even noticed it and now I’m confused.

26 Likes

got me thinking, Remember how good the Sugizo collab album was? This project will never reach that and that is just a testament to how far Yoshiki has fallen into the LA fakeness vibe.

7 Likes

I’m now reminded of this gem of a video:

Granted, this is just one of the many with this awkward atmosphere.

7 Likes

Eep Yah its just cringe parade :dizzy_face:,
The nhk songs tv shoot i went to from music connections killed him for me. Super fake. Now its just watching a car crash for fun.

3 Likes

Glad Toshi broke up with this bitch :joy:

3 Likes

Hyde looks old because he is old, and has a grandma hairstyle. He has also done a few plastic surgeries which maybe weren’t needed. The problem though is how soulless this project feels.

Its hilarious that the cringeness even has become a meme in Japan/the japanese rock scene :rofl:

See them release these 2 songs that people will forget in 2 days, they do some tours for that $$$ and then go radio silent/“disband”.

I hate this sellout.

5 Likes

Man this is boring. But I’m still tempted to go to that show in LA in February just for the hell of it and updating everyone on how it went. Very tempted…

3 Likes

I highly doubt they’re hurting for money to have done this, unless they’re greed goblins, so like…

I dunno, is this band’s existence crossing off an item on a bandmate’s bucket list or something? Cash grab obvi, but they’re certainly not broke lmao. Maybe I gotta go read some of that sweet sweet paid-for publicity to get it.

1 Like

Yes we could imagine they all have enough money to focus on the music, and the beauty of this art. Seems like it’s not gonna happen.

I said “biggidy biggidy BANG BANG BANG” out loud to a fellow IRL human today, truly Yo-chan’s influence is unmatched

8 Likes

“Why aren’t I invited to play bass for the band?”

“Because I wrote a song called ‘Goodbye Rockstar’”

2 Likes

You are my idol

1 Like

There could be lots of factors~
・Basic Japan senpai/kohai stuff,
Yoshiki says he wants to do this coupled with the money, and you are left having to say “Yes”,
Possibly then after you are expecting at least something as good as S.K.I.N. i.e. Beneath the Skin song, etc. you then show up only to find
BIGITY BIGITY BANG BANG all up in your grill and are like “f*** it, lets get that Yoshiki cash money at least.”

6 Likes

well, he is 53 years old, it’s called aging

3 Likes

I thing its pretty obvious that these guys knows that their fans are growing old and visual kei is at the last breath so they will grab some coins while they can. And not just them, a lot of the old guys are active to grab what they can while they can, shit, even deadman has returned.

I wound also like to hint that I think the reason why Yoshiki never released the new X JAPAN album is because he can’t, probably this guy fucked a contract with some label, management or someone who put some money in it and they are on some kind of litigation.

5 Likes

I always forget about senpai/kouhai hierarchy being a factor, so thanks for the reminder/refresher.

Oh, to be lightweight-pressured to ride on a screaming train bound for certain doom if it goes far enough on its journey due to who the most likely conductor is… Might as well cash in, like you said.

1 Like

I love how every time it’s “it must be legal stuff” by fans when in reality he’s probably just too busy BIGTIDDY BIGTIDDY BANG BANGing some 35-40 yo woman

2 Likes

Shin Yoshiki 1.01: We Are (Not) X

2 Likes