NUL. 1st album release 2021.01.09/16

NUL. are going to release their first album next month.
Digital release: 2021.01.09
CD release: 2021.01.16

There will be a live streaming on 2021.01.16

More information is still to be announced.

NUL. OHP

15 Likes

Eager to hear that album.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to this one.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Finally :slight_smile: Can’t wait to hear this one as well! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yes!! This is awesome news, I’m glad it wasn’t postponed too much. I can’t wait to see what tracks made the album.

1 Like

Wish i could listen to them on spotify

Track list:

1. Cube
  2. BLACK SWAN
  3. KaliMa
  4. Plastic Factory
  5. soulcage
  6. MABOROSHI
  7. abnormalize
  8. Ground zero
  9. XStream
  10. POISON EATER
  11. Halzion
  12. I don’t seek, I find.
  13. Another Face
  14. nomad

So excited!!

6 Likes

lol “I don’t seek, i find.” sounds like a 50 shades of grey quote.
Is abnormalize a cover? :thinking:

I’m pretty excited for the album tbh. :star_struck:

Great track list, seems like all the previously released ones and then some new ones. Also, Madonna has a song called “I Don’t Search, I Find” which I low key hope the song on here is a cover of it. Haha.

1 Like

I’m totally here for this. i love HIZUMI’s voice.

2 Likes

Me too. Im really excited about it

2 Likes

I didN’t really like the singles. It sounds like an uninspired version of D’espairsRay. I’m digging electronic music (LOVE IS DEAD was great for example), but this sounds really rushed and lazy. But I’m happy to hear Hizumi’s voice again!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Yo, this is amazing. The full thing is definitely going to be a killer start to the new year!

1 Like

That sounds just damn great.

1 Like

My feelings on this are kind of similar to the singles leading up to it, KaliMa was amazing and the others I thought were maybe just decent.

Here I’m loving cube, Ground zero, Another Face and nomad. Maybe some others have more to offer than the samples. Either way I’m beyond excited for this :smiley:

1 Like

Do we know anything about CD availability? Hopefully it is not a store exclusive and we can get it on cdjapan/amazon

1 Like

+1 for this
I have no experience with proxy shipments service and a little afraid about the final price that can be reach

1 Like

It is not that bad, zenmarket is 3$ extra per item so it is managable. It does take few days longer and is not as convienient since you need to do some extra steps.

Also i just found out that all of their previous releases are on the CD, including demos, thats great

2 Likes

Preordered the digital. Looking forward to it!

1 Like