Petit Brabancon to release their debut album "Fetish" on August 31

This is the design of the limited shirt that those who bought the deluxe version are eligible to buy:
grafik

petit fetish…

1 Like

this is kyo’s most mid band and it will somehow suck the most money out of me

2 Likes

Adidas-Kyo is back :fire:
Song is not outstanding but cool, I’m definetely ready for the album. But I’m pretty sure it will slap as those visuals are so promising!

3 Likes

Petit Brabancon gets feral in "Don't forget" music video They’re under the impression that the shirt comes with the bundle.

Great photo, but that song is a train wreck.

1 Like

Im still surprised that there is no hype around the toy. It seems like no one is getting it? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am, but why would I be hyped for it? It will stay in its box and collect dust in my collection.

1 Like

Also getting the toy, but yeah, it’s whatever. I want to keep it in the packaging, but I’ll need to see if I can get the Blu-ray out without destroying the packaging. If not, the toy will just sit near my DEG stuff

More than likely have to get two if you want one to be a collectible because I feel it’ll tear up pretty bad like all blister packs.

I cannot justify spending that much on this band, sunk-cost fallacy be damned. I’m gonna see what I can do when the packaging is in my hands, but I’m not too bothered by it.

I’m going to get mine out and feed bananas to it

2 Likes

I’m going to kitbash it with some gunpla.

2 Likes

Isn’t it one big piece?

I haven’t had a chance to comment on the PV track yet - I’m digging it a lot! As already mentioned, very THE MAD CAPSULE MARKETS-ish (and I don’t mind at all). Good choice to use it as an album opener, gets things going~~

3 Likes

(quite unusual to have someone not aligned with VK stuff to direct anything Kyo-like).

I mean, THE NOVEMBERS and Tokyo Shoegazer are not really directly vk related or kyo like either. However, I think THE NOVEMBERS are quite close to lynch. and Tokyo Shoegazer’s drummer is Hiroshi Sasabuchi who was in Plastic Tree before. The guitarist of Tokyo shoegazer is a support member of Yukihiro’s side project acid android too.
Still wondering how these two members ended up in that project, but that might be the connection.

1 Like

While the design is kinda cool, I don’t really wanna wear a shirt saying “PETIT Fetish” haha

2 Likes

Kobayashi from The Novembers also had a stint as the vocalist in Decays for a little while.

1 Like

lmao DECAYS

1 Like

I had high hopes for the MUCC guitarist when this band formed, but could he be any more boring? Everything he plays sounds so uninspired.

Yea true, completely forgot about that. So the spiderweb was already spun all around Kyo and he just had to grab his prey haha