Random thoughts thread

That only were helpful, if you mentioned which basic topic this is about so people can decide, if this topic might trigger them or not.

2 Likes

Can maybe. But in most of the cases it gives a hint and the person affected can decide whether they have the capacity to deal with the triggering topic or not. And they are prepared being confronted with a triggering topic instead of running into it unprepared in detail.

3 Likes

Well, you do have a point there. Okay, you win.

It‘s not about winning. It‘s not a contest.

1 Like

I was saying that I agree with you, not literally that you won, clearly there’s no contest since none was initiated or agreed upon. :neutral_face:

2 weeks staying at school for 9 hours (except the days off because we had some other days except Saturday and Sunday). I want to burn this building even more. And never work because I will burn this building too.

1 Like

4z75fa

feelin’ dandy

1 Like

are there americans who go on the shooting sprees

Philosoraptor

because they’re sick of mass shootings?

No. It appears no one has ever committed a mass shooting because they’re were tired of gun violence. It’s generally gang related or the person is literally insane or a teenager who was bullied, or something else. Dating back to 1996 I couldn’t find even anecdotal evidence that someone has committed a mass shooting for that reason.

Hard to believe it will be nearly 15 years since the Akihabara Massacre next month on the 8th. The Akihabara one is more memorable, but there was actually a much deadlier stabbing incident in 2016 in Sagamihara.

I slept on DARRELL, but no longer. Wow. I was always a fan of Ai, but a little of him goes a long way, and at the time DEATHGAZE had just disbanded and he formed his solo and DARRELL came onto the scene and it all sounded the same, but seeing that they redid some of the DG songs I can just listen to DARRELL and have the full Ai experience.

1 Like

After seeing BE:FIRST cover INI’s debut song Rocketeer, I think I’ve established that it’s not just my inherent bias against their competition that makes me dislike the song. I just think it’s really tacky.

It’s interesting to see them try a different style, but if they debuted with a song like that, I’d have lost so much faith in SKY-HI. :sweat:

Lol, I like Ryoki trying to sound sexy saying “cockpit” though.

I’m really interested to see how INI do with Gifted. though. I feel like there’s a lot of talent in the group, but the style of the songs they seem to be getting from whoever is producing them is just not for me at all, so I feel like I’m judging them unfairly. Most of the impact in Gifted. comes from the vocals, and INI seems like a more dance-focused group to me, so I’m curious to see what they do with it.

Man am I excited, in span of almost 3 weeks I will show how much a person can accomplish, but this time no cutting corners, no cheating, all love and care but before all that.

What is happiness to you guys?

No doubt ask any educated man the source of his sorrow and they’d respond with - “loneliness” and “childhood” - whether it’s about fairytails we believe in or because we can’t seem to find our place, but I can give examples on the greatest people who have walked the earth and yet when they fall and betray its always about unrequited, a single old man only with his words toppled the strongest empire yet his mission was revenge on his mortal enemies, his childhood friends who promised to help each other further creed and care, one of them gave away to pleasures of women and wine laughing at the world, the other turned an empire into his personal army, yet out of all this no sense of accomplishment came to the old man of the mountain. His own son betrayed him with no heir in sight and beyond lonely for the only human who ever interested him, a woman without peer, who found pleasure in toying with fate itself, found innocence and a reflection of purity, virginity absolved when the bright boy wrote poems to her, much like shirin he felt petrified, frozen in slate. Cursed never to see her face. When the boy accomplished his martyrdom task, the mortal enemy spared his life knowing the poison in his veins would slowly course through, agonising aches, fevers that run ever blue. He told him the lies that was foretold him, betrayed by love and destiny he was confronted with 2 truths. The last being by the Lord of the mountain. His ultimate motto, his purposeless reason. Each heavier then the last. The last frontier the human mind physically without belief can achieve. When the old man who had thought to execute this bright young man he saw the feverish will to search the four corners, the seven seas. Learning all there is to know, all the schools, all the beliefs. He let him go, and had a spiritual son he always wanted. But not love, for love is a cruel temptress that turns a battered and broken man whole, and an innocent boy ever vile. Only to master it for dubious purposes on the human soul.

All this for his childhood dreams twisted and contorted. Degeneration of his faith and beliefs, all he hold dear he didn’t care of the prophets that came past him he wanted to be the only one. But all this effort a lifetime of pain all for nothing when the onslaught of the Mongols came and cleansed the middle East of the crusades and the ancient ones.

Where in a distant future an unnamed woman who singlehandedly changed the world in the great war. Drawing lines that would determine the fate of the region ever restless and discord rules the middle east.

How did she die? Morphine addiction aged 46.

Believe me when I say friends, nothing completes a man like his significant other. A woman. No matter how far people deluded themselves “solitude” shows them is nothing but a silent wail. A call for help from a imaginary friend to save themselves.
Which comes to this topic, you see I’m a man with prejudices.
But I tell you when I met this girl it didn’t matter how many ink she had, the words she carried mattered to me, all I ever talked was the job (which was very rarely) at hand and after a few days it ended as well you can expect it, is it human nature, or desire? I thought she deserves someone better, who won’t change herself to an empty slate to help people who would never help her, I didn’t want that weight on someone else. But she made me promise that I would talk to others, she said “of all the layers someone like you shouldn’t be so serious at such an age.” While I always figured girls to be such mind readers when they take a liking to you I’d rather them stay away from me. But I kept my promised just like she asked, and as the year closes as much as I’m proud and happy I met someone like her I’m all the more furious and disgusted on what I had to go through for such insects who Daydream and never work. But 20 more days and I’m out.

I forgot to mention, happiness is in fact very much possible, but it’s so painful and frustrating but All the more rewarding and peaceful, a bliss you’ve never felt in your life. believe me.

When you’re suddenly old there’s this spirit that never fades always bogging down, not enlightenment or knowledge but rather understanding. And so the spirit willing but the body is feeble, bruised, decrepit. All those days wasted. An elder can’t but the youth won’t.

What makes you happy?

What makes me happy? A false sense of divergence? Hubris? Perhaps I still have so childish dreams with no way of achieving? every action without reaction. No purpose or reason behind anything I do all for the happiness of others.

Anyway just because of this I’d returned to a community I’ve left since almost a decade and return for a day, add someone who I thought was rather mellow to talk too but as mutual relationships go. The community have seen it ever more festered with man children who think they’re funny with my last words being “you can fucking keep it” I hope they never grow out of it. It’s not a matter of truth or a Mr.robot episode it’s better for people to be this way.

I never thought I could be able to create such a place and leave only to find it haven’t last more then a month.

It was rather enjoyable writing nonsense here.

so much time passed away so quickly, still caught on pointless conflicts I can’t let go, always paranoid, restless.

I’m just tired. But always spend the day in sheets.

I wish I could say the same here but there’s no need. I feel my destiny closing in with a choice I can never make. If only I could take the first step.

Whatever.

All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

Ok. So first of all. HI! I’m back into VK. I missed you guys. Can’t wait to talk about VK again.

CHEERS!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Now officially! It’s mother goose’s liveshow in July!
One month ago Teru said it will be one day revival, but who knows :upside_down_face:
Aah I thought I never mentioned it but their “general repetition” will be in the end of June, with munimuni’s Matenro and under the name father duck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy to see someone else enjoying DARRELL! :heart:

1 Like

It’s the natural evolution of Ai as an artist and it’s clearly something he has a lot of fun with, plus it’s cool to see him playing guitar full time.

1 Like

It actually just hit me where the inspiration for the name came from, not sure why I didn’t see it in the beginning that it was Dimebag Darrell and AI’s a big fan of Pantera. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes