Random thoughts thread

As someone that can literally walk to his home city (Arlington), I’m a touch embarrassed I didn’t realise that myself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

YOU FUCKIN GENIUS I COULDN’T FIGURE THIS OUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME

1 Like

On a somber note the best of is sold out and it came with a DVD-R of I believe the only recorded footage of that band and it’s yet to show up on any auction site. :pensive:

1 Like

The tips on my Sony WF-1000XM4’s keep tearing up and they still offer the best anc on the market so I don’t want to get rid of them. I’m thinking of buying some refurbished Beats Fit Pro for every day and save the Sony for when I’m traveling or if I’m going somewhere with a lot of noise which will save on the wear and tear on them since I use them every day and sleep with one in at night because I have to listen to podcasts to sleep at night after years of sleeping with the tv on.

If anyone is feeling down, here’s a video of Lime from his LEZARD days emphatically doing furi~

7 Likes

Probably will see Björk Live next month <3

9 Likes

I don’t understand how anyone could still be a NCBL fan after Thank You, guess some people just don’t care how shit a person an artist is, separating art from the artist, etc and others just don’t care either way or believe it or thought they deserved it. Maybe I just have an un-natural dislike for Hiro and have since well before that shit happened. I’ve never understood the praise and probably never will since I just listened to ARGOS and it doesn’t sound like anything in that sub-genre that hasn’t been pushed out for the last 5 years in Japan and 10 years in the west. :man_shrugging:

I may be crazy, but I feel like having the money to buy something and having no idea what to buy is worse than wanting a bunch of things and not having the money for it. I think it may be because at least you’re fixated on something and it’s a goal, but if you’re searching and grasping at anything that you hope will peak your interests you become lost and depressed. :man_shrugging:

Gas here in Ohio is now $4.79 a gallon. I mean it’s not as crazy as California, but it’s the highest in my lifetime of 32 years.

Currently here it’s $2.35/Litre ~ $7/gallon

I remember it was 80c/litre as a kid and people were complaining about it having risen. Now gas has risen 80c in just a few months -.-

are canadians ever embarrassed of themselves?

or being ahead of the curve on transing and jailing people for biological-gendering gives them a pass on everything else?

1 Like

Nice. I’m seeing her live too! This will be my second time. She needs to hurry up and announce the new album already, she said it’d be out in summer.

1 Like

It’s just crazy how many different ways you can feel as a human.

2 Likes

I know of some stuff but maybe i’m out of the loop on NCBL drama. What happened?

It was my understanding that Thank You was basically a big fuck you to Cazqui and Daichi when they left.

Amber has to pay $15M to Johnny and Johnny has to pay her $2M.

Damn, they even went biblical.

4 Likes

Why the fuck are phone calls so anxiety-inducing? Preparing to call my teacher and already full-on diarrhea shitting my pants for absolutely no reason as a 20 year old woman, all for a 5 minute call.

9 Likes

It’s the time of the year when It’s hot even with opened windows at night. My google will be full of fainting people because of the hot weather and I can be one of them ㅜㅡㅜ

1 Like

Been watching this trial from day one. I don’t know what to do with my life now. I’m glad Johnny won.