Random thoughts thread

Discovered this collective through REBELLMUSIK. Some pretty heavy hitters including Daiki of King Gnu.

1 Like

Just bumped into Atsushi fans in the center of the city. I saw the nightmare of Atsushi simps attacking a person with questions… I just have some vkei pics in my phone case :expressionless: Nice experience BUT I WILL NEVER EVER REPEAT IT
Like I will have a chance to see more of them lol

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The General Metal Thread

Feels like so many of the people in my life have just given up, and it sucks

you really experience atsushi fans out in the wild? wow

I’ve discovered that coffee and upbeat jazz make me so incredibly productive it’s scary. Went through everything that was boxed up that wasn’t upstairs and put it all back since the pest guy said everything downstairs especially the kitchen should be fine and literally thought I’d pass out a few times or have a heart attack but I’m good now and making sure to drink plenty of water. I hadn’t had coffee in about a month and soda in several weeks, so it was pretty potent.

1 Like

Assuming that I’m still interested in a couple months I’m gonna invest in a trumpet because jazz has pulled me in.

1 Like

What specifically attracts you about the trumpet?

The energy and liveliness of the sound of it. When I hear jazz and there’s a trumpet it immediately pulls me in whether it’s now with SHAG and Shinpei Ruike’s projects, the works of Miles Davis, or the Seatbelts and Cowboy Bebop when I was growing up, something about it makes my blood start pumping like a sax or any other brass instrument cannot. It’s pretty weird considering I used to not be able to stand how abrasive it can be, but it feels like as I’ve gotten older I can handle it better and even enjoy it, even those crazy highs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgYR5QJBSXQ/?igshid=YzAyZWRlMzg=
:no_mouth:

Been checking out anime with the SO, and so far am keeping Noragami, Dr.Stone, SpyxFamily, Konosuba, My Dress-up Darling, Sabikui Bisco, and now checking out The Genius Prince’s Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt.

1 Like

It was an extremely rare phenomen in the wild. Extremely hard to forget too, because seeing other species similar to me in these lands is almost impossible.

1 Like

I recently started using Loved tracks in iTunes as a fun way to set up smart playlists. Well, turns out when you sync an older device that doesn’t support the feature such as an iPod Classic, iTunes just wipes the Loved status off of all tracks.

fug

I am curious but don’t know how to proceed

1 Like

The first season of Peter Grill was swift and hilarious.

Uhhhh yeah, bye lmao.
I told you i need a break and that i dont even feel for you anymore. You loved walking in and out of my life at your leisure so allow me to just lock the door. Weirdo.

Kemonomimi designs are usually a massive turn-off for me, but Jesus, Axel is definitely my favourite so far.

Perfect voice for the character in both English and Japanese, great singer, and genuinely, adorably dumb. A+ scouting.

I guess it helps that he’s been keeping the ears off.

1 Like

Been playing ‘Stray’ and I’m surprised how high the review scores are, certainly not a bad game and it’s quite refreshing in comparison to a lot of current gen games but the lack of a map and no manual save function (checkpoint only) is really disappointing, as well as that the jump command is a bit dodgy.

It honestly puzzles me how people still buy CDs as it’s obviously a dying media. I myself don’t listen to music anywhere but YouTube, be it on pc or mobile. And only got a CD player in my computer/DVD which I hardly ever use. And the few albums I ever got are laying like dead weight in the drawer. With my detachment from J rock however they no longer have much of an emotional value. I could copy them to add on USB storage if I ever bother with that. But otherwise it’s just bothersome to keep.

People can buy all the things they want to buy, ask us who still buying vinyl.

1 Like