Random thoughts thread

Of course, I wouldn’t want my kid rapping about rape and doing lots of marijuana and lean. I get it, but I’m also sad that there is only a few tracks from that period in time and with that style. He came back from Samoa a different man with a different style. Even now, his new style is way different from what he was doing a decade ago. It is really cool to see him evolve like you said.

1 Like

IMG-20210418-WA0003
Lovely weather in egypt :laughing::laughing::hot_face:
My first day fasting, finally :partying_face:

7 Likes

I’d like to thank the staff for restoring my post where I criticized Shinya’s drumming after it was flagged as spam.

4 Likes

Can’t believe it’s so hot there. In Germany it’s still cold, it doesn’t feel like spring here. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG2jP6pGUQU

The new remix of Unravel is insane. I never thought this song could be more epic than it was! <3

I listened to so much covers, but I always go back to the original :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m doing this course on … game design-related stuff (it’s a long story) and sometimes I have to read these long articles and I found this thing called bardcore on Youtube so I listen to kpop song covers in Celtic/Medieval/JRPG music vibes while reading them - 10/10

1 Like

A former friend of mine yesterday massaged me attacking calling me male say you are not a girl and made me Biphobia but I Laughed because a person who is Stupid is not Smart but is of Low quality compared to me for me stay a child and a Cry Baby in need of a Pacifier! :heart: :kissing_heart:

I make my hair grow back so none judge me! :heart: :sob:

2 Likes

at this point, i’d rather just play mario kart for hours than spend time on social media just to try to get a sense of belonging

5 Likes

Dating app is really a pain, getting ghosted or no replies for hours. Time to go back to listen to Coldrain :open_mouth:

1 Like

If you were a woman, I believe it’d be totally the opposite lol.

1 Like

@Luna Awesome! :heart: :kissing_heart:

I’ve been getting really tired of online interaction with others, not so much on this forum but stuff like instant messaging. I get the feeling most people are too tired/dead to properly talk or interact, or too anxious to contribute anything (if no one interacts with your post you start thinking you said the wrong thing and then proceed to delete and edit stuff, etc.). I’m getting to a point where I’d rather have an awkward phone call than receive another :’) or :joy: as a reply

Social media was much simpler 10 years ago :tm:

8 Likes

Yeah totally haha. But it’s all good. I don’t expect much from it. I’m just bored and it pass time. It still sucks though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m the same haha. Whenever I write long messages and I get “cool” or “lol” as a reply, I’m like omfg, why did I write all of this again? lol. Honestly, I miss Msn Messenger a lot haha. Was so much easier back then. Also, Facebook changed so much. It’s a fire dumpster now :open_mouth:

It’s really frustrating, right? But at the same time I confess I’m tired and physically tired of typing too. It’s easier to speak than to type a long message back in some cases, so I guess that’s where people opt for a quick and easy lol :sweat_smile: joys of the 21st century

1 Like

the man below me has been YELLING into his phone (which is on speakerphone) for the last hour and i am ready 2 ded

Thank god for voice messages, imo

Gwiyomi memoriesssss.

has anyone a idea what a (Subsc Ver.) is?
DOG inThePwo uses the term for their music on streaming sites (or at least on Apple Music).