Random thoughts thread

I think it means “Subscription Ver”. Something like “Radio Edit Ver” for DIR EN GREY where they shorten a full song and release it as a radio edit version on streaming platforms whereas they sell a full uncut version on physical CDs. It’s a marketing strategy that forces you to pay more if you would like to hear the full version.

1 Like

thank you for the explanation.

1 Like

It ticks me off that you wait until 11 pm at night to text me, like UGH why am I still doing this to myself? Wtf is wrong with me? I hate that everytime i try to leave you tell me you couldn’t bear it if I left but you continue to treat me like this? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! Like I genuinely don’t understand, you obviously don’t want to be with me but you don’t want me to take you out of my life either? I cannot for the life of me understand you and it’s not fair to me that you’re doing this, but if I leave, you beg me not to. You make me feel like i’m crazy. Like I am an afterthought, why shouldn’t I be mad that you talk to other people more than me? Aren’t we partners? I’m not asking you to devote all of your time to me but more than 6 seconds would be cool. Everytime I confront you you just don’t seem to care unless i’m talking about being done with you entirely. It hurts to an outstanding degree but at the same time I find myself becoming numb to it at the same time and I don’t like it.

Sooo hmmm, she finally answered on the dating app, she was busy XD. At least she still wants to talk, yay haha. Feels different because she writes long replies instead of the usual 2-3 words which clearly indicate the person doesn’t give a damn :stuck_out_tongue:

Today my dog MOMO was escaped to see his cat Friend to the neighbor and he have poop on his cat friend’s litter box i have laugh for the embarrassment then i have clean the mess and i have say Sorry to the neighbor i hope that will never happen again, MOMOOOOOOO! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I wanna do many kinds of stuff at the same time while I’m unable to do it😂 this circle has been repeating for months x3
And I need some new VK music, been repeating the same stuff for a long time now👀

2 Likes

I know it too well
everyday I plan to:

• learn japanese
  • draw
  • practice playing bass

but often end doing nothing of it.

5 Likes

I know what it feels like! Maybe if you find people that want to learn together and meet every week, the commitment can help you stay focused and motivated.

2 Likes

Feeling calmer now I guess. -_- Just took my time to try to chill and not take other people’s dumb opinions and reactions too seriously. Some folks on k-pop fandom really enjoy picking fights gratuitously and I shouldn’t give in to that. Yeah. Just. Moving on. And now for a more positive note:

Gundam songs are so good ? Found myself remembering G00 was a thing and now I’m nostalgic for its songs. This guy on Youtube said “this song never gets old” and it’s so true. So true.

@blossomingRuin I was like you in my first days of wish to learn the Japanese language but later i have tell to myself stop to waste your time you have this wish?
Do it!
So i have begin to learn Japanese Self-taught the first days was hard but going forward has becoming easy step by step you too can learn Japanese and become Good in Japanese language but only if you really want because if you start without wish of do it well the thing become not hard but harder to learn so is to you get ready and start if you need of help search me on Facebook my name is Deborah Arena and i help you with the Japanese if you wiil! :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I currently learn with duolingo and use some flashcard for vocabulary of personal interest.
I can’t bring myself to do longer study sessions though.

1 Like

(clearing my head off the fumes of stoned oboro utube comments.)

2 Likes

Ubuntu and official flavors released, I’m not really waiting for most of them but I’m hyped for Ubuntu Unity cuz I’ve never used Unity DE since Ubuntu started to use Gnome 3 as their default DE…

I know what it feels like! Maybe if you find people that want to learn together and meet every week, the commitment can help you stay focused and motivated.

Or to meet every weak to keep doing nothing of it, but together.

1 Like

So my Period is coming and i feel Taumatized and i go in Panic everytime that coming and begin with Dizziness, Cold and Tears for the Fear of feel me Sick so everytime i am Calmed down because I am in total Panic , i have strong Pain lately when i have my Period before happened sometimes now is often that i have this Strong Pain a Shark bite! :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

So hmmm. I added that girl on messenger from the dating app. We might see each others soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can’t touch your right elbow with your right hand.

I had a nightmare tonight, the nightmare was about a girl chasing me to eat me and I was running scared she had a wide mouth with pointed teeth and two black eyes, I jumped out of bed scared then my bed started shaking and I felt someone scratching the underneath of my bed violently and I heard this thing under the bed screaming and talking but I didn’t understand what it was saying I remember it was 3:00 in the morning i know only that i am scared with the Idead of sleep tonight on my bed again! :heart: :scream:

This is the underneath of my bed and as you can see there are scratches that are not normal scratches are bigger and this represents that something is there and that above all I am not telling lies in search of attention! :heart: :kissing_heart:

!

Finally got my hands on LLOYD’s THE RAY OF DISCORD thanks to JRO! Google was turning up nothing.