Random thoughts thread

mood tbh

1 Like

like idc if he re-re-records shit he made in Julius like just come back lmaooo

1 Like

Huh. So, apparently, my country’s government decided to ease up getting A1 category driver license if you meet some requirements. So, I may get it this summer.
Also because living in NL made me appreciate scooters.

“Sick and tired of what to say, no one listens anyway” - Flogging Molly (yeah, this kind of mood)

1 Like

Yeah, I have those moments from time to time. I don’t feel always listened, like when I talk with my parents, they just go away or interrupt me in the middle of what I am saying. At my job, it’s only 1 side conversations. But it’s all good ^^ I got my best friend that I can talk to all the time, so yeah, it just feels lonely with the pandemic, and I’m bored a lot haha. :slight_smile:

That’s the song where the quote is from :slight_smile: It’s very nice and calm, but a bit depressive haha.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Sooo Ai from gulu gulu was recently attacked and the police made him delete his evidence because according to them his assault had been caught on local cameras but as he soon finds out, his assault was not captured and since he was made to delete HIS evidence he cant really do anything.

1 Like

what the hell?!
is the japanese police corrupted?!
also why would he need to delete his evidence, even when they would be other?! It just doesn`t make any sense!!

Sorry that I’m a bit late to this conversation, but if it helps, I use Memrise to learn Japanese and I really like it. It’s the right amount of difficulty for me and it teaches you kanji. For stroke order, I usually copy and paste the kanji on Memrise into Jisho, which is a kanji dictionary that shows you stroke order.

2 Likes

I hate my job and every Sunday night I have a mini mental breakdown. Nothing feels quite real. I’ve hated every job I’ve had and I just want to focus on hobbies and my small social circle all day every day

That is all. I know there’s no solution

6 Likes

Just found Out now that’s Kyouki already has a new band…lol and they do sound great.

so I downloaded Memrise and also made my first lessons. I like how you see the people who speak to you, one thing that is good about it is that I can learn japanese in german. I don’t know if I will switch to this app or stay with duolingo.

1 Like

I have a date in 2 weeks. Been years I haven’t. Excited :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks ^^ It happened so fast. I went silent for a whole week. Then messaged her yesterday, she added me on messenger and I asked her for a date today. Feels good ^^. Open-minded, she didn’t judge me for my situation, etc.

Oh, nothing is impossible until you tried. It was actually the first time in years that I asked a girl for a date. My friend pushed me a little, but in the end she said yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s been a long time since my last date, but I think there’ll be more in the not too distance future. I used to hold back so much that nothing ever worked out. Now that I know more and can allow myself to be sensitive and vulnerable, I’m hopeful there will be actual opportunities for forming connections. I’m still sort of worried about revealing how much of a work-in-progress I am as a person, but I guess I wouldn’t go out with anyone I wouldn’t feel comfortable disclosing that anyway. A more legitimate worry is how smoothly I can get back to acting like a real human being after honestly way more than just a year of social distancing.

1 Like

The older I grow the more I realize that I enjoy solitude. Not to say great company isn’t great, but to actively seek it? Nah, the odds of going wrong are higher than those of going right IMO. I’d rather stay alone than in bad company, not to say I don’t worry about practical stuff - sometimes I wonder if I’d ever manage to pay bills, work and take care of myself being on my own - but getting into a romantic relationship just to get help with it … sounds very uninteresting.

On the other hand I always thought that “having close friends is better” ie. a community of people like a chosen family, but I’ve never been great at making friends either. :frowning: I can’t complain, I feel better off than most by having a few close-ish friends and a small history of exes but… well I miss knowing where to meet the right people first of all. I don’t like many people and those I like are often unsociable too so. I miss the days when internet fandom was the right place to meet outcast types, sigh - it was all so easy.

2 Likes

It’s kind of amazing that Miyake Ken still gives off so much of that bratty, boyish charm at 40.

They were doing a bit about how Ken would kiss any member of V6 when they were younger or something, and they were like “Is it weird now that you’re older?” and he was like “It’s just fan service - I wouldn’t do it if there were no cameras around. Isn’t it more entertaining with older men?”

So they were like, “If kissing a middle aged man is okay, what about kissing Matsuko?” and he was all like “Should we do it? Let’s do it! It’s boring if we just do it in one shot, right?”.

Thank you! I know it’ll go well, everytime I talk to her I have those little butterflies and a very good feeling overall. She told me I look good yesterday when we sent each others selfies (even though we both knew how we look and I already told her that she’s very pretty :slight_smile: )

I’m proud of you! Hope he was positive about it! Well I’m sure he was :smiley:

Distance relations can work out if you guys really want it. I knew a lot of people that worked out. Don’t give up!

1 Like

when you say "tanugya talking mad shit", this is the picture that my minds’ eye paints for me:

WELP. I guess I’m back into Visual Kei. Thanks to Kizu <3 Ordered their best-of. All I listen is them lately. Either their latest concert or the rip I got of their best-of. Even burned a cd for my car with most of their songs. Addicted to Lime’s voice :slight_smile:

1 Like