Random thoughts thread

Yup, be proud :slight_smile: It takes courage to share your feelings with someone ^^ I’m glad it turned out good. It’s nice to have someone you can trust. Good luck for what’s to come :slight_smile:

Yup, I changed my mindset and my attitude 3 weeks ago and well, all good stuff are happening to me after a loooooooooooong time which I thought it would never end.

There’s always hope, never give up y’all!

2 Likes

I think of be controlled from the big brother today i was into the Supermarket and a gentleman was spy me with his eyes and his phone then this gentleman is disapear and was nowhere into the supermarket i think is time to fight for my life i think that something will happen to me a day of this year because i have dream already this gentleman and later in the dream is happen something to me! :heart: :kissing_heart:

@Luna Never lost the Hope we have to Believe in what we want in our lives we have to concentrate ourselves and make our dreams come true with all our power in Love and in Life because if we say to ourselves nothing will happen we have already end our Hope instead we have keep this Hope in everything without losing Love you @Luna! :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

there’s an absolute queen on reddit who exclusively uses the phrase “tiktok astrology” as an insult (I stan!!!)… I wonder what she has to say about TikTok Grabovoy Codes:

(presented with a typo, because russian is hard ok)

but I’m too shy to ask… uwu

1 Like

The hell is a grabavoi code?

1 Like

gravaboi, as in “i can resurrect your children who died in the beslan school siege” gravaboi?

1 Like

Whatever happened to PSC? I wasn’t a fan of their bands apart from BORN, so I never really paid much attention to it, but now that I think back on it, they went from being everywhere to just seemingly disappearing. All I know is the gazette “left” (?) and then, what happened? Did I miss something?

PSC definitely still exists, but only in much smaller scale. The remaining active projects are basically Kra and solo artists from moderately successful bands that fizzled out. I guess they just chose not to produce more groups after the scene took a dive. I don’t think the Gazette ever really “left” though, considering Heresy Inc is still a Tomomi Ozaki business. In my eyes, the move was something like a restructuring to adapt to the situation where visual kei and PSC no longer mean that much. The names and company changed, but I bet much of the behind the scenes didn’t. She clearly still owns the band, the music and their souls. But it’s entirely possible that now the members have part of ownership of their own souls through the new company I guess? Who knows tho.

4 Likes

@zeus
it really doesn’t matter the hell it is, however I’m very amused that pseudo-scientific/quasi-occult bullshit from the poorest outskirts of ex-ussr has penetrated the tiktok brain and went viral inside of it.

@wing
that is correct lol

@Ghost12

they no longer sign new artists and have sort of gone back to their roots - they started out as a live/event agency.

Tomomi still manages the gazette, they just separated from PSC itself.

Every time I listen to Karma by MUCC I think of how people’s opinions don’t matter, because in the end what matters is how you feel about something

“it’s MUCC’s worst album!” yeah cool grandma now go sit there while I marvel in its wonders

6 Likes

I’m getting my wisdom teeth removed on Friday so I’m getting ready for that. I’m not really nervous, but I’m not looking forward to being high in front of my family.

1 Like

Had a horrible nightmare a couple nights back where the drummer of R-shitty came to murder me in my sleep. Woke up in cold sweat looking all around my room for this motherfucker. I don’t even listen to them so I was more than confused about this. Get out of my dreams thanks

2 Likes

thanks for the recommendation. I tried the app and it looked promising.
But I probably stay with Duolingo because I can use Duolingo free (with adds and hearts).
I dislike to need to pay monthly for something.

1 Like

I feel that liking very niche things limits my social interactions and possibilities of meeting new people. At this point I just gave up :confused:

4 Likes

oof me af

@Luna You are to me! :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I needed an anime style jrpg serving visuals, and it cometh:

I guess playing Pro-Wine Mom Summer 2021: Build Your Own Drink Bar Like An Adult would be one way to spend the time until this comes out.

I love the name Gugu Mbatha-Raw.

First name Gugu is soo cute.

I don’t know what Mbatha means but adding a Raw right after makes it sound badass.

Putting it together you got an adorable name that brings to mind a cute badass.

yesterday I have listen to Buglug on Apple-Music.
the radio edit version of Jugemu is so bad! Like it is the worst radio edit version I ever witnessed
They just cut the half of the last refrain and fade it to the second part of the refrain, you immediately realise that something is wrong and that they cut there. It is so obvious and so bad cut that you can’t get back into the song for the rest of the running time

So hmmm yeah. In the end I realise she wasn’t fit for me, as she compared me to her ex just because I told her I am bipolar. I lied to myself only to maybe find love, but I realise before meeting her that I was just getting hurt in all of this :open_mouth: I got over it in 2 days, so it’s all good ^^ I went for looks and not so much for conversations. Better that way anyway. Still nice to see that I can invite some stranger to go out, and that it can work out. Proud of me either way haha. I told her how I truly felt when she told me that, and she admit she’s not ready as well to meet someone. All set :slight_smile: I am not ready to give up yet, I’ll have to start over again with someone else once I’m ready :smiley:

6 Likes