Random thoughts thread

Hello guys and garls
My sister found in the gothic subreddit about a cool gothic band with the name Buck-Tick, they seem to be a band from The Far East, Japan to be specific. She really enjoys them, they look weird and gay but I suppose that is their artistic vision. The drummer has a funny haircut, like if he would came from a glam rock band from the 80s, the Singer an elegant vampire looks in the MVs like he wants to advert prints of his hand.
Their music is nice, I suppose it is pretty Gothic.

(Just find it funny how my sister found out about the group now through Reddit when I tried to get her into it since two years lol)

3 Likes

Does anyone a png file of the Diru logo with the knife slash at hand? I’m thinking of having a hobby of making patches.

1 Like

YouTube has become increasingly better at recommending YT Music content rabbit holes. I don’t really use the YT Music app, so this could have been the case within the app for a while now, but on the site it’s really convenient when you want to branch off a single video.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: g-schmitt simps are the creepiest, ugh, fanboys. Cringe, as it is.

2 Likes

I think I found your soul song

Everything is too meta for me to understand.

My sister got herself now also into Deadman.
Just wanted me to give her any recommendations for depressing Visual Kei bands and I gave her “this day this rain”. She loved it and decided to listen to the whole “in the direction of sunrise and night light”
She basically felt in love with the album, her favorite track being “asthenia bullet stain”.

Person of good taste :pray:

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Moonbin from ASTRO passed away

let them fight

Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile, fragile

I just bought tickets to Babykingdom’s tour final in May, and I might have front tickets??? If not second row, but according to my Japanese friend anything below number 16 at Kanda square hall is front row so :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
This will be my first concert of them in person

1 Like

Why yes, drunk crying and being overly emotional towards everything is my passion, thanks for asking :heart_hands:

1 Like

I wish I could take my sheets to dry outside but birch pollen season has just started :persevere:

The withdrawal is excruciating

1 Like

Good luck.

I want to see Nigel Thornberry drawn in the style of Yoshitaka Amano.

2 Likes

God bless that idol. Making neets who watch it happy.

So… Why are certain file extensions blocked? There ain’t much to exploit anyway…

:3

I have come to the conclusion that I really do not like my mother, even after years and years of trying to, and I probably never will. The narcissistic tendencies are just not my cup of tea I guess. I just try to keep contact with her as little as possible and kind of pretend that she is some random woman that I have to talk to sometimes. I just want to heal and have my peace. Just toxic family things :heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

I was surfing on an elitist forum some years ago mainly about the game fallout, at first glance I could tell just what kind of place it was, but there was a post that caught my eye.

About a guy who mocks his single father who tells his son to throw his cats out, find someone and was pretty toxic to him and his daughter all his life or so he thinks and then he says “and then he asks why me and my sister never talk to him.” And I see posts upon posts of why they all just have to agree with this person reassuring him.

Being a parent is the hardest job of all.

God knows I kept to myself all these years from my family, and even when all the things I kept secret were foiled by people just trying to protect me and when they see my family would scold me when they learn the truth I’m still at fault for not defending myself and with a simple explanation they are silent. They feel guilt and sadness that I only begin to understand.

I always debased myself but now I see that even my parents learned from me, saying what I wrought and thought, years of years of experience and they still follow my words when even I don’t believe.

That’s what being a family is, they project to you onto their flaws, what they don’t like about themselves so we don’t end up like them. They’re willing to be scapegoats so we could understand when we’re in their shoes.

Unless the parents are truly incompetent or torture their kids I could never blame them, only myself.

And for those who like to feel sad or pity by distancing themselves, deluding themselves every day, end of the day, when I think of people I know who will be there for me all I know is no one but my family truly cares about me. Can you say the same?

Of course I appreciate everything that my parents have done for me. I have no issue with my dad, he’s amazing, but my mom has given me tons of trauma that I am trying to heal from, and I simply can not force myself to like her or be around her much. Child neglect and emotional abuse are not something that I can look at and go ‘‘oh well, she just made a mistake. Big whoopsie!’’. I am traumatized and I’m not going to apologize for not being able to like my mom after everything. I simply can’t, and trust me, I tried so many times to convince myself that ‘‘what she did wasn’t that bad’’. But it was, and I still suffer.

I am distancing myself from her simply for my own wellbeing and mental peace, and I am fully allowed to do that. If I don’t, I will be extremely unhealthy. I don’t want to be poisoned anymore, and I also don’t care if somebody wants to think that my choice to distance myself is somehow morally wrong because of ‘‘but that’s your mom!’’, especially when they don’t know the story. If you have a loving family, congrats, but please keep in mind that not everybody has the same situation.

5 Likes