Random thoughts thread

And that‘s your right and a healthy decision.

No one would suggest to stick with a person who‘s not related by blood but as soon as it comes to this one shall do no matter how toxic the relationship is. That‘s contradictory an illogical. Not the blood relation is the important point but what‘s good for oneself. To distance oneself from toxic people always is a good choice.

2 Likes

i love kenji darvish

1 Like

Dir en grey are so innovative - they wrote and recorded Dum Spiro Spero without actually seeing each other a decade before it was trendy!

1 Like

Man this is so fucking awesome in a riot, next I want an ensemble playing snake eater, then a slow rendition of “you got a friend in me”

Vance officially dead -.-

Arghhh my heart hurts, it’s actually stinging me.
Gotta get back to the classics tho.

1 Like

Someone with makeup knowledge! If I wanted to do a Kagami-style lip look (where the side looks smudged and whatnot), what type of product(s) should I use? Just a black lipstick and try to make it look good? Blend it with eyeshadow or something?

1 Like

Each time a core band goes VK, my heart cries a little

1 Like

Oohhhh Bjork and Boris are not the same. I thought they were a Japanese band from Iceland

3 Likes

That’s Björis for you.

3 Likes

Why does every fucking food diary app require me to make an account and log in?? Just let me count my damn calories and go on with my day :weary: (Out of pure fucking spite I’ll do it on paper)

1 Like

Found this sorting through my bookmarks. Doesn’t include everything, but includes a heck of a lot. All the thumbnails link to YouTube.
https://www.musicgenretree.org/chart.html

*Oh, and this too: https://forgotify.com/

2 Likes

I would fill in your lips with black lipstick, then use your finger to gently smudge out by with fingers. Then cover generously with black eyeshadow to seal it and use the eyeshadow with a brush to smoothen out the smudges and make it have that smoky, blended look.

2 Likes

I’m good at Japanese. Because…I love Google Translate. There’s no way I can talk like this. =/

4 Likes

There is something oddly relaxing about laying on the cold tiled bathroom floor. The slight breeze from the vent and sounds of rain make it really cozy.

2 Likes

The way Treble’s AI is confidently wrong. At least, as far as I know, Mucc has never been on the family values tour with Korn.

1 Like

Man fuck I am so excited for tomorrow!!!
Like, I’ll see my fave band irl and front row??? Man shit what do I do
I also realised that it’s a tour final, so there’s a big chance there will be a DVD recording in which I might appear :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
If they record a DVD tomorrow I am buying it holy shit

4 Likes

WHO WHO WHO WHO

1 Like

BABYKINGDOM

2 Likes

I am the loneliest American vk karaoke star

6 Likes