Random thoughts thread

OH MAN thats so awesome!! Their music isn’t my thing but they seem so nice and their energy is so infectious!! Practice that furi and go kill it!!

1 Like

I just bought merch, got a signed Shogo cheki, I’m having snacks and drinks with a few other bangya’s I know in Twitter rn
It still feels weird thar I’m here xD

Update: The ticket thing is weird as hell, I had number 14, but “type B”, so I am sixth row rn

1 Like

Anybody got more of those SEs like Pashya’s and Michiru PROJECT’s?

1 Like

9 Likes

Even though it sucks when you’re sittin in that bitch, I’m grateful for more opportunities to be thrown into the fire. Just like how muscles must tear to grow stronger, the same is true of the human spirit. Self-sacrifice, discipline, and the willingness to go into that fire is what yields gains. Life itself is a gym, and I’m workin it out!

1 Like

Some hope for my boi Mahiro?

3 Likes

Goofed around with so-vits-svc for the first time. Totally scuffed and chose the Gura voice, but they came out not too shabby. I’ll see if I can train some actual vk vocalists if I have some time.

Had the worst panic attack in months today and still feel completely brain dead. Lord have mercy it’s only Monday

1 Like

mustyman is purging all twt accounts that are essentially dead/inactive for many years. rip to all the bands and former bandmen affected

1 Like

This legit makes me sad

Live-Limited -.-

1 Like

Reminds me when Myspace lost all its music content pre-2016. I have a feeling there will be a ton of vk Twitter pictures & videos completely erased into oblivion because of this ;;.

1 Like

"When I get rich… I will buy all the cds/dvds and have a mansion only of cds and when I die I will ask in my will to turn this mansion into a museum. "

2 Likes

Guess it’s time to start saving data

Would be great if twitter or Elon boy would say how long the accounts have to be inactive to get purged :smirk: or if they will do random hits

I got in my twitter feed a tweet about a guy who met the “coolest guitarists” and then it was Ruco the bassist of hitorigatari and ex Liplich. (he is definitely one of the best people in the scene right now, don’t get me wrong, it is just he is no guitarist lol)
People really know how to hurt us Bassists.

2 Likes

Just started a Coding Boothcamp yesterday.
I get it but I don’t get it.
Let’s see where it goes the next days ahha

2 Likes

I so desperately want colorful shoes like the ones in the start of SuG’s 39GalaxyZ MV

1 Like

“TELL ME WHY DO YOU ASSIGN A DUTY THAT IS CALLED DEATH TO ME?”

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that the massive bummer-fest that I was going through a while back was just me having really intense PMS and now that my period is over I feel fine/less anxious again.
Can’t fucking wait to go through this again in a 2-3 weeks :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lauryn Hill once said, “fantasy is what people want, but reality is what they need”, and I assert that we’ve gone so far off the rails that we can no longer discern between the two.

1 Like