Random thoughts thread

Previewing June 0.0

3 Likes

Going on this thread to see such beautiful words of encouragement warms my heart. That’s what this thread should be about.

This fandom is truly lovely when we come together to help and love one another :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sending wholesome and positive vibes your way. I struggle with mental illness as well, and god DAMN that was exacerbated by this year in quarantine.

I’m sorry they passed you over despite your experience, that’s super shitty. I hope you find something that’s good for you soon <3

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate it :slight_smile: And yeah, I’m in no rush, I already have a job, I just don’t do much hours :slight_smile: I’ll find something more suitable for me. Thanks ^^

1 Like

Really happy that my three favourites from SKY-HI’s audition ended up on the same team. They work so well together too.

If Sota and Ten don’t make the final group, I’ll be really disappointed. Lol, even if Ten did drop the line “shining like a chandelier” :joy:

I’m elated that Japan Post is coming back next month which means no more paying $30 USD for Fedex shipping. My You-Gi-Oh Rush Duel Luke deck shipped even though it says that it’ll be here the 16th of next month and it made it to Chicago two days ago. Oh boy.

Gahhh. Twice we were supposed to meet, twice we weren’t able to see each others. This is getting frustrating D:

This cat is me
The cat

3 Likes

normal people speaking correct French:

retour

my brain, damaged by the visual keys:

tumblr_ny4rv6Zu8J1u3mbs6o1_500

6 Likes

Hahaha. As a native french speaker, I can relate haha. I’ve seen so much stuff in VK where they’re trying to write in french, but it ain’t it at all lmao. Heck, even my own people here in Canada can’t talk/write it the right way lol.

Wow. Being an only child makes it so hard for me to be around children. I went with my girlfriend to her friends house and they have a two year old and he’s a ball of energy and always trying to interact with you and I got so overwhelmed that I had to come home. Does anyone else have this problem with kids, especially smaller children? I literally came home and cried I was so emotionally and mentally overwhelmed. :persevere:

2 Likes

@xxxx Dunno ? Personally I’m an only child and I don’t hate small children at all but I’m always afraid of … messing up? Somehow. I feel about children kinda like I feel about pets, I even like them but I don’t like taking care of anyone or anything

1 Like

I am a mom of two kids 5 and 6 years old
And i can tell, they drive you nuts.
My brother has twins, his wife goes to work to get rid of the kids, not for money reasons, just so she has time without the twins.
So its totally fine that you felt mentally overwhelmed, especially if you are not used to be around kids.

1 Like

@xxxx I can’t stand kids on any level, they just drain me of everything. I think it’s normal to feel that way unless you love them or you’re a super energetic person. Somehow I can put up with my nephews, but I rarely see them (which is kinda sad tbh).

1 Like

Sonic Colors: Ultimate.

I just

Who asked for this???

So apparently I’m a cat :open_mouth: @Luna said so. :rofl:

2 Likes

gonna be cackling at this for the next few days istg

(it is the little starbucks display in the corner that makes it ju-u-u-u-ust the way I like it - with a little muffled gloat on top.)

1 Like

the “shit you did as a vk loving teenager” topic made me remember my biggest flex in middle school : the fact that my school was like one of very few in the town (perhaps in the country lmao) which had both pants and skirts for uniforms so I wore skirts for school every day and the kids from the online shoujo-seifuku-anime comms were actually shook / jelly. At some point tying a jacket around the waist was a Popular Thing so I actually went to school looking like some gyaru lmao

3 Likes

Today I bought Capri-Sun. They changed the plastic straws for paper ones. They feel horrible in mouth, it’s like licking roll of toilet paper.

8 Likes

I can taste this comment and I don’t like it.

7 Likes