Random thoughts thread

Already joined:D

1 Like

Why is this real

1 Like

Shit like this makes me want to take all servers that host that goddamn cancer of a website and shoot it to the moon.

Social media is really some of the worst crap that happened to our modern civilization. I am so glad that I managed to limit my activity on facebook, twitter, etc. it’s downright liberating because you do not have to put up with other people’s shit or outrage.

2 Likes

Well, i just ghosted my all my contacts. Time to go buy a plushie so i can cry and get it outta my system. Can i get a class on how to not be clingy and annoying lol
EsTObaLVoAIUG-l

1 Like

POV: Kiwamu announcing darkest labyrinth is closing its doors, but StarWave are taking over:

1 Like

So, today was my last day of work at a food bank for a whole year + during a pandemic. I even got a certificate for all the volunteering and work I did there to help them achieve their mission :slight_smile: I quit in good terms with them, I even took the last hour to talk to each of the employee and say my goodbyes ^^ I learned a lot on myself, on the world, and how life can be hard for people that are my neighboors and I didn’t even know because it’s something we don’t talk a lot nowadays. I’m thankful for my time there, for every person I could helped. I hope I did a difference in people’s life, even if it’s a little :slight_smile:

I’m happy and wanted to share it :smiley:

9 Likes

Alsdead, Dir en grey, Nightmare, taught me the best lesson in life
Coldrain and even Kizu now
that you can be sad, you can cry, and… IT’S OKAY TO DO SO
it’s normal… it’s ACCEPTED
it’s not a weakness
like society tries to tell me because I am a man
and how I was raised, by my parents, where I couldn’t talk about how I feel.

At the age of 30 I learned how to express my emotions, how to tell others how I feel, yes.

But VK gave me the right to feel how I feel.

I will always remember Masato’s word in the Budokan’s dvd “My heroes showed me that it’s not because you are weak inside that you can’t go up on stage and show how you feel inside”. I will always remember these words.

I know it’s a bit typical, but I wanted to share this as well.

(sorry as I just posted something above)

5 Likes

astrology twitter girlies:
“every single aries sun i know, without exception, has this “aaaaaaa” noise they make frequently and it is one of the most delightful things i have ever experienced”

my brain:

ohmygod u r right it’s them :'((((((((((

2 Likes

Big shout out to those of us who have been rewatching records of lives we’ve been to amidst this dreaded quarantine

2 Likes

Why does L (MEME) follows so many foreigners on twitter? :thinking::thinking:

Today I ate fries. They were good. That’s all. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I woke up at 7 am!!! It’s a miracle lol. I usually get up at 5 all the time or 6. I’m happy! That’s all :smiley:

3 Likes

Was just listening to Judah by DOAK and my girlfriend out of nowhere exclaimed that that intro was stolen, then proceeded to play the intro to Hybrid Truth by Deluhi. :hushed: Interesting. Reminds me of how there was a thread on MH about this sort of thing.

2 Likes

You’re looking for this thread:

1 Like

My brain is fried from waking up early for my morning shift so I always wake up at the same time even on weekends and free days.
Waking up early reminded me of this
471840C100000578-0-image-a-12_1512762606058

1 Like

Hahaha same. I only had morning shift jobs lately. And well. For the past 4-5 years or so, I’ve been suffering from imsomnia. Waking up at 3 am was normal for me, it was daily. and it was hell. so getting up atm, at around 5ish or 6ish is SO GOOD! I was lucky at my old job to start at 8, I left at 7h30 so yeah. But my job in 2019, I started at 9h30 and finished at 6 pm, so it was hell getting up at 6 every morning. Back then, I was farming in Borderlands 3 before work haha. But yeah, a change of shifts at the job before that made me had imsomnia. Like working 7-3 then 1-9 then 8-4 then 10-6 all in the same week was hell. I have all summer to get back to normal before school ^^.

1 Like

Fuck I just now noticed my hair dresser pushed back my hair line. I was wondering how my hair felt super light, I thought she just did a proper job of thinning out my hair -.-

To be honest I have to wake up at 3:30am just get on my morning shift that starts 5:50am.
I do have one week of morning shifts and then one week of afternoon shifts. As a kid I used to wake up around 3am and play games before going to school.
But back then I had no problem with waking up early.
Are you a big Borderlands fan too?

1 Like

Ah okay I see :open_mouth: That’s pretty early. My friend works in construction and have to wake up at 4 or 5 since he starts at 7 but often have to drive 1 hour for work. It’s a different place most of the time (he works on roofs, with metal and stuff). So yeah haha.

Yeah I am man! If you’re playing Borderlands 3 on PS4 I’ll send you my PSN so we can play together. I still haven’t got my FL4K to level 72 since the patch, but I plan on getting back to it. But I played 1,2,3 pre-sequel A LOT. I have at least 900 hours in Borderlands 3 haha. I love that you can send gun by mail to people, it helped my friend a lot to start haha ^^. I never met someone playing on PS4 haha. My friend has it, but we’re doing a coop Dark Souls 3 run atm. anyway. Have a good day!

1 Like

I played it on pc last year. I played as Amara, I think I had level 64. Tbh I don’t like the character choice in 3 that much. Kind of wish that they would add more characters to choose from like they did in 2.
Borderlands 2 is still my absolute favorite from the series. In the beginning I played as Axton but when the dlcs came out I switched to Krieg.
The Borderlands 3 is my favorite from the gameplay standpoint but some of the choices they made storywise etc. are truly terrible IMO.
Kind of wish they would remake 2 to have the same engine, gameplay.
Have a good day too!

1 Like