Random thoughts thread

There’s a Facebook page ???!!

1 Like

Well… What makes your heart beat? Something morally wrong or illegal? Reconciliation? Addicted to a certain sadness? What’s stopping you. Laws? Religion? Inspiration? Waiting for something to happen. Do you want freedom? Someone who listens instead of waiting for their turn to talk? Someone who calls you twice a week to ask how you’re holding up. What about your life. ask yourself, do you wish that you were born knowing what you know now? Would you do the same things all over again? It’s not just about surviving, it’s about making the world a better place, even if you feel like you’re the only one.

Fun fact, I’m watching Kamelot’s live DVD from 2019, there’s actually a pikachu plushy in the crowd, hold by someone and rocking out to the songs XD. I have the same exact plushy. That’s all. :slight_smile:

118571778_10222591123903895_2062470481701804407_n
1385749_10201844115201644_1478937791_n

10 Likes

Yes we have one~
@jrockonecom is our FB page

When you randomly meet a hot dude over an Mobile Phone Game whom comes from the Same town you are coming from. And is there atm. And you will be there the aswell from the Weekend in for one week.
Whats this weird scenario xd

1 Like

DSS is 10 years old… goddamn time flies.

2 Likes

That dude his starre thou :scream:

2 Likes

hahaha. He gaze into your soul, he sees right through you. He’s kinda like Jesus :open_mouth:

1 Like

Inspirational quotes, hell yeah

3 Likes

2 Likes

Meow. Wanted to post one that’s a bit brighter :slight_smile:

6 Likes

WOW THAT MAKES SENSE AND SUPRISINGLY SOUNDS EVEN GOOD, never thought I would see that from this AI

nevermind this quote seems to be from a real person, is good nonethless

Yeah, Bill Murray is an american actor and writer. :slight_smile: I dunno, I saw your post and Johnn’s post and wanted to put something positive. Like when I put the random fact about the pikachu in Kamelot’s dvd because people were talking about Deborah haha. wanted to change the mood a bit, hope people don’t mind :slight_smile:

I should let you know that Platy hates everyone. These are Platy’s last words after overdosing on Dimlim during Turntable.

4 Likes

I had to come back to life because you forgot the last last words

5 Likes

I hate shaving

3 Likes

Some of the artists I’m following now are mainly active on Instagram instead of Twitter, so I’ve been using it a bit more to watch their Instalives and stories and stuff like that, and I didn’t think it was possible, but god, I hate Instagram like 3~4x more now.

5 Likes

FInished up my Vaporeon Tattoo yesterday, but with it being so hot lol it’s been hell with this bandage and the ink bleeding out @_@

3 Likes

3 Likes