Random thoughts thread

Don’t feel guilty for living your life. I’m sure there’ll be a time again when you’re closer to your family. Enjoy living that independent life while you still can!

1 Like

Never feel guilty for living your life, because when push comes to shove your family sure as hell aren’t.

1 Like

Never really listened to Aiolin but I’m thoroughly enjoying this strange violin/vk/trap vibe in Absolute Egoism.

It’s annoying that you can’t complete an album on the iTunes Store if you have already bought the previously released singles included in the album. They should be treated as split entities. Single versions and album versions aren’t the same.

Of course, the album price is cheaper without the songs you already have, but you get an incomplete album instead. :cry:

4 Likes

Lol so Nicki Minaj is supported as long as she is promoting an entire culture of toxicity in her music, but the moment she says anything contrary to the establishment, she’s “cancelled”? This shit is such a joke. If people truly don’t believe there are any agendas at play, or that there truly exists wickedness in high places, then they need to wake the fuck up.

1 Like

I’ve had several moments of silence for the local covid thread ended by the lifesavers during this week after she tweeted that

brain zap goes brrrrrrrr

4 Likes

People with a letter avatar, you know you can change your avatar here. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Plus we all secretly think you’re creepy if you don’t.

6 Likes

I have to come up with an excuse, so hmmm, my dog ate mine? lol.

3 Likes

There has been emergency after emergency at the hospital tonight, and all the snacks that were brought in were eaten before our shifts started. I want donuts!

2 Likes

Surprised there are no visual kei options on displate yet

1 Like

japanese photography twitter >>>>>>>>>

I’m stanning those photo nerds and their ¥999kk camera rigs

9 Likes

She got finished the other day, sometime next year we’re going to start on jolteon who’s going to be on my forearm. uwu

11 Likes

Ryoki is so good in the new version of Move On. It’s my least favourite of the audition songs, but it really is perfect for the angry energy he gives off. And he definitely knows it. :sweat_smile:

I miss Hitchcock
Please release something new soon.

3 Likes

want to escape vk
don’t want to escape vk
can’t escape vk

8 Likes

^ big mood

1 Like

Went down a deathcore/metalcore rabbit hole the other night and discovered Earthists., Fill the Void, Graupel, mildrage, Prompts, World End Man, Sable Hills, and Suggestions.

4 Likes

Another night down the rabbit hole to come out on the other side with C-GATE, Delusionist, FALLING ASLEEP, From the Abyss, Invert Hourglass, Sailing Before the Wind, and SENTIENT.

3 Likes

Hegemonic Lovecraftian Horror, Darling.

20210913_140854

2 Likes