Random thoughts thread

My first memory is probably me getting remote control car for Christmas. There are others but I don’t know which memory comes first

If you willingly let your Dog have fleas, I hate you.

3 Likes

I want to be a bird… It will be so fun to fly, but… What if a cat or bigger bird eats me? What if I’m a fat bird and I’m too fat to fly? Meh… I just want to flyyyy and think of nothing but food, water and my bird babies…

4 Likes

Today was probably the most physically painful day of my life. It is so difficult to remember to appreciate your health when everything is fine. So please do. Even if things seem crazy and difficult,it is really all okay. It’s all a miracle, but we forget that

9 Likes

You should give these people a hint that flea can go on a human too.
(Depending on the type of flea, cat flea won’t survive long on humans but dog flea have no problem living of human blood)

I wonder how many ex-bandoman ended up as music producers… :thinking:

4 Likes

How many Bandomen or ex-bandomen ghost write for idols??

4 Likes

How many poser this days :smirk:
Rise your hand :rofl:

poser_3362

Poser 2021

1 Like

I still wanna know what ninth odd smell means, it’s been three years.

8 Likes

I thought it was a reference to themselves.

This year feels simultaneously extremely long and extremely short.

7 Likes

It turns out life’s too short in the end.
And I’m too tired to try anything.
How did I let things get to me when I’m so far away.
I wish I could sleep and never wake up.

1 Like

Uuugh why my pineapple isn’t growing anymore :pensive: I water it every week but the leaves are dying :cry:

4 Likes

pineapples can be weird. is the drainage okay?

1 Like

Overwatering is one of the most common reasons houseplants die. I’d try lengthening the watering interval. Let the soil dry up and then water thoroughly. Plants also need less water in the winter, so the interval should be longer depending on the season.

I can’t be the only one who thinks so many of these new bands go waaaaay too hard on the photoshop airbrush. they’re looking better in their selfies than their expensive promo pics :sob:

10 Likes

Grind mindset people think they’ve figured out some kind of cheat code for life by trading in time in exchange for the appearance of success.

2 Likes

Im really over bands/music/imagery that glorifies suicide or self harm. Its one thing to discuss it or mention it, but its just irresponsible to constantly portray it as an okay or normal thing to do. Suicidal thoughts or self harm are NOT OKAY, they are maladaptive coping methods for mental health issues, and need to be dealt with properly instead of becoming the edgy, angsty circlejerk that menhera-kei is

Yes i know mental healthcare is garbage in many countries, especially Japan, but a lot of this is purely self-indulgent edgelord crap in vkei

8 Likes

Picked up the water droplets on the sunflower side 20 acre worth a month ago, rolled up the leftovers, 60 acres worth of corn, picked that up too took 2 days, sunflowers reap was terrible wasn’t even enough to cover the field expenses,
Im guessing it was the seeds and not the herbicide, which there was a lot of vines.
In a few days I will reap the corn which will take 4 days.

In 3 years there will be no water left in the fields.

9 Likes