Similar Songs

might be a cover of

2 Likes

the beautiful people sure does crop up a lot

2 Likes

This one is also similar to Beautiful People

1 Like

‘Awoi’s’ 鈴虫 is very similar to Lynch’s ‘Enemy’ to the point where even the drum fill is the same

2 Likes

does anyone know any songs similar to henna merry go round by gulu gulu?

I can see the similarities in the riffs but the drumming maybe a little bit not that much but it does sound a little similar based on the pacing of both songs but vocally both songs are different. Good catch. I never would have thought of this one.

The chorus of Akunin by gulu gulu (00:34)

is a copy of Nephilim by abingdon boys school (00:45)

The opening of Last dance by Xaaxaa

is “”“”“”“inspired”“”“”“” by girugamesh’s Dance rock night

4 Likes

The bridge in 0.1gの誤算/利己的メルヘン症候群 sounds very similar to Clearveil’s Otogi Ichiyo.

Almost fell outta my chair hearing this one

2 Likes

And people said this doesnt sound like reiketsu nariseba lmao

I wonder can any of the vajra guys listen to this song without being like “oof”

Fun fact, when this band was formed Dir En Grey were already on their “BAJRA” Tour and im not pointing any fingers but… Hmmm🤔

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this one was intentional. Still qualifies though. VAJRA was as much of a copycat band as Grieva, but they get more flack because they copied 2007 Diru instead of 1999 Diru.

3 Likes

+

=

I didn’t see any resemblance to COCKROA- ah right, the riffs on the verse section.

Im sorry i do not see this :upside_down_face:

Ahh… Nusumunger huh? that one band whose got kicked out of PSC because they were parodying GazettE (well… i doubt they care tbh, those old guys definitely had some sense of humor) and got suspended because “Copyright Infringement”

2 Likes
1 Like

Well shit that main riff I instantly recognized this while going through music recently :eyes:

The gazette - Hesitating means death

Blesscode - Regret love

Insominia - Lost emotion (In full song youll hear the main riff its the same as above)

1 Like

Original

Rip off

1 Like

this was a fun one to discover

5 Likes

Lets not forget DAMY having to forget “Psychopath” because apparently the chorus was exactly the same as a vocaloid track “Alien alien alien” or something. Never listened to the vocaloid track but remember it kicking off around that time.

• Isnt every vkei chorus chord structure basically the same? Like, am sure 50% of Gazette album contain one song with that same chorus. Haha
2 Likes