THE LAST ROCKSTARS

Like “we have this “awesome” biggidi biggidi chorus but not the rest of the song, why not paste it to the flying dragons song we already have, it would be a waste to bin it.”

:thinking: Video-wise, yes, I get this vibe rather strongly. With the start of the piano entrance mid song throughout its end, it feels a little different.

That song just isn’t getting better, but I’m afraid I’ll be muttering “bigidi bigidi” to myself in an hour or two…
Hyde looks absolutely shredded, good for him

3 Likes

Nice flowers but these lyrics are so fucking corny

4 Likes

Why is no one wearing a shirt under their jackets?
Did they had to save budget somewhere?
Or was their plan to thirst trap like Kpop groups do?

4 Likes

nimetön
Clearly yes

3 Likes

Those artful flower compositions aren’t cheap!

3 Likes

Seems like someone’s dragons aint flying

2 Likes

Bigidi bigidi bang bang bang

3 Likes

thank you mr ishihara!!!

LAST ROCKSTARS COME TO TEXAS PLS ILL SEE ALL YOUR SHOWS ILYYYYYY!!!

I want to see them wear ten gallon hats.

I will say it again tho, remove the whole bigidibang-we are the fucking rockstars and improve the main chorus, and it might actually be a pretty good song :laughing:

1 Like

that black candle and the flower sculpture and sugizo in this… I don’t understand why people are complaining…

I hope 2nd song also gets a video

Nitpicking, picking apart every.little.thing. that has been done thus far and decrying certain doom is the thing to do when talking about TLRS.

They are the scourge of the universe.

1 Like

Snippet of a new song

Mark my words, they will record the fans singing so Yoshiki can continue chasing the dream of Kiss the Sky

I have a feeling they already have an album in the can and most of it was done during covid and just waited until covid died down to announce this band so they could tour globally with it. Europe shows incoming.

Realistic prediction for their debut shows’ setlist:

• 3 or 4 original songs
  • a latter-era X JAPAN and a HYDE cover
  • (maybe some boomer VH1 classic Western rock song cover?)
  • 15-minute “le suffering artiste” piano solo by Yoshiki
  • (maybe some Miyavi/Sugizo guitar duel wankery to fill in time)
  • 2 of their previously played originals repeated for an encore
11 Likes

A SGZxMYV duel :sparkles: I’d absolutely love to see that :heartpulse: :sparkling_heart:

If we get 15 minutes of Yoshiki, then we should get 15 minutes of a guitar battle. That’s the only way that works :grin:

That encore would not be great. :thinking: a cool cover or two might be nice though. A cover from one of the other members’ works could actually be interesting… I wouldn’t mind that.

1 Like