What are you watching?

I’ve been watching The Disastrous Life of Saiki K recently. I tried it once before and wasn’t wild about it, but I gave it another shot a few days ago and ended up really enjoying it. I like how the characters slowly become more and more interconnected. Reminds me of the chaotic vibe of Ranma 1/2.

2 Likes

I’m currently watching the kdrama Alice.

I really like the time-travel stuff, it seems to be some hype lately. For the first 3 eps, its something I certainly can keep on watching. Not boring at all :slight_smile:

Well, I watched Possessor Uncut (Cronenburg, 20202) tonight. I’m still not sure what I think of it. It was very graphic, violent and gory and retro-fururistic with neon lights. The film is not just screaming ARTSY FILM, but it’s screaming it into a megaphone directly into a microphone that’s outputting to a 20-stack. The implicit meaning was a bit too ham-fisted, too. I wanted to like it, since usually I’m all for arthouse horror flicks, but this just struck me as “my dad’s a famous director, so I can make whatever I want.”

Usually, I barely watch anything unless it’s a hype. I just started watching Alice in Borderland recently. It reminds me of GANTZ somehow. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s so good! And I guess as hype as a live-action manga adaption can get these days, considering it had a world-wide release and not a release in Japan and then worldwide. I’ve never read the manga, so I don’t know how well the adaptation is, but I think you’ll like the show!

1 Like

Currently I’m watching the K-Drama “Tale of the Nine Tailed”. I really like it now and I guess I’ll be sad if it’s over as always I finished a Drama.

im comfort watching deep space nine and it is pretty blissful

I’m halfway through Bridgerton’s first episode and the costumes are really pretty!
Had a giggle when the closed captions said “rendition of Thank U, Next by Vitamin String Quartet playing” so not a whole lot of historical accuracy going on lol

This one is also next on my list! I’ve been following the ML actor a lot, he’s a great actor ^^

1 Like

Itaewon Class, finally got around to it. The trailers doesn’t seem to do it justice nor much of the first episode.

1 Like

@JukaForever Oohh! Keep on watching it~~ it will be better and much fun too til the end ^^

1 Like

I am on the fourth ep already. It is going well :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Rize Yeah, he really is a good actor and he’s doing a fine job there and also his previous works was great. I can highly recommend to watch it, you won’t be disappointed. :smiley:

1 Like

Have you ever wanted to throw hands?

Recently finished Tale or the nine tailed kdrama.
Man this one was great~! Just loving the nine tailed fox his super powers~ really an enjoyable drana!

Currently watching this one since all episodes are out completed. And just by every episode I get anxious and desperate. My feelings are everywhere.
When you least expect something suspicious it gets crazier.

Anything time-related are pretty cool these days and I certainly recommend this one if you’re looking for something that will give you a mindblown. (Or it’s me for not noticing anything as I’m pretty clueless myself lol)

Also Shin sung rok is an incredible actor. :3

Does anyone else here watch Kamen Rider? I really got into it last season (Zero-One) and I’m watching Saber currently, though I’m currently a few episodes behind.

I just started watching Sweet Home after I finished watching Alice in Borderland weeks ago. I’m still at the 2nd EP, but it’s so much fun so far. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Since My Hero Academia is getting a new season at the end of March, I decided to rewatch the whole thing to refresh my memory. Currently on episode 5.

I wanted to like it, but the CONSTANT use of Imagine Dragons really was annoying and became laughable. I got to the third episode and gave up. Alice in Borderland was dope, though!

1 Like

Today just started Kuroko no basuke. It seems that I will enjoy this one (even though basketball isn’t my favourite sport).

Night Stalker(documentary) that I watched recently is something I can recommend if you’re interested in history of crimes and even more in how homicide detectives work.