What are you watching?

You should check out the trailer, love it already. >.<

2 Likes

Jujutsu Kaisen is super GoooooooD !!!

I am also watching ボルト (Boruto) , it’s getting more interesting than the beginning of the anime series, because of the secret organisation 殻 (kara) blended in the story.

and 怪物事変 (Kemono jihen).

aside of Japanese animation, I have just finished MARVEL’s WandaVision, and I am about to start watching Helstrom in a couple of days.

2 Likes

Hahaha! The roomba attacking the corner got me good. And then him asking for a point card. I’ll definitely watch this!

1 Like

Just finished watching Lost on D+. I only saw the first two seasons when it first aired, so it was mostly new to me. Definitely worth watching.

Spoilers

Everyone who said they were dead all along was wrong. That would’ve been a heck of a lazy ending.
Everything that happened, happened.
Only the ‘flash-forward’ sections in the last season took place in the afterlife.

Yeah man, it felt like inception 2 but with less bwaas and more time travel bs.
I can’t wait for this tho

I hope they bring juggernaut

glad you liked it! it has always been my favorite show ever since i first saw it in 2007. and even after watching 340+ other shows and 800+ animes(according to my trakt.tv and mal) i still haven’t found anything that surpasses it. looking forward to my 3rd rewatch of it lol

1 Like

I’m currently watching the K-Drama “Start-Up” if anyone knows that. It’s a nice drama with funny and romance moments. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I watched the first season of Mob Psycho 100 (and really liked it) but haven’t managed to get started on the 2nd season…
John Wick 2 & 3 are on Netflix and I really want to watch those as well.
Unfortunately I’m currently stuck in a youtube rabbit hole

1 Like

Does anyone download a whole season of a show (twd, mad men etc) and opens the first part watches a minute or two and then delete everything?

I started watching Marianne on Netflix and I can already tell I’ll lose sleep or some shit over this, whoever was in charge of casting struck gold with the old lady. I hate it, yet I love it.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier because hot babes

I am not ashamed.

I’m kind of half-watching Ju-On Origins dubbed on Netflix now while I’m working on some other stuff, and I’m not sure what the hell is happening. Like, why did she think running off with the guy that raped her was a good idea? Are the ghosts they’re seeing supposed to be making them act irrationally or something? I’m confused.

Only Seven Deadly Sins and Kim Possible atm :pray::heart:

Regarding Anime: Shingeki no Kyojin season just ended, Boruto (weekly), Boku no Hero Academia (weekly), and I just started Kimetsu no Yaiba which is really cool so far!

After finishinf the anime ver. Gonna try out the live action as well~

1 Like

4 Likes

Been watching a korean tv show called Love Naggers. They talk about relationship concerns (romantic and toxic) from people who have sent stories to them and they also construct the story like a short drama.

It’s really interesting, the 4th season is also currently on Netflix to stream :hamster:

Tom Clancy’s - Without Remorse 2021

I wanted so much more from that film, given how good Jack Ryan was. I ended up laughing and rolling my eyes a lot, though.

Since the first two episodes have been uploaded to YouTube with English subtitles, I’ve been checking out SKY-HI’s audition show “The First”.

He’s really adamant about the fact that he’s looking for talent, not just looks, and after seeing how many of the prettier boys he cut during the latest round, so far it seems like he’s really sticking to that, which is refreshing, but I do worry about how things will go after the group actually debuts…

I want to see Ten make it to the end, since he seems to have a bit of an edgier vibe as a performer than a lot of the others. Seems like he’s doing well so far, so I’m optimistic.