What are you watching?

Lately I’ve been watching Ranma 1/2, it’s an old anime but I just love watching it, kinda funny :laughing:

1 Like

Watching the final season of Fruits Basket :slight_smile: God it’s getting intense!

Also, best anime of the season goes tooooooooo : Oddtaxi.

God, I thought it would be some bland anime with a shitty story, turned out I dropped 86 and other shows because I found Oddtaxi to be sooooo good!

2 Likes

i’m watching handsome siblings, and i’m enjoying everyone zooming about. its aggressively chinese, and i love it.

Currently watching two kdramas
Vincenzo

Beyond Evil

I need to catch up so many K/J-dramas now. But these two are pretty good.

1 Like

just finished watching this. dunno why so many ppl don’t like this, I think it’s one of the greatest seasonal animes of all time, 9.5/10 for me.

btw, 石川界人 is awesome, and handsome xD.

best series during the past five years, no joke. I also love the CV Okasaki Mihoko. looking forward to the 2nd season part II since I enjoyed part I a lot.

1 Like

Oh no, I just realized that ARTiCLEAR has song named after this anime.
Tensei shitara 「Jin」 datta Ken, they changed slime to Jin.

1 Like

just finished watching these two.
I actually want more of these, especially the KiwaQue, the plot is too rushed and apparently it’s not the proper end.
8.5/10 and 8/10 for me.

Izawa Shiori is, the goddess of the aliens xDDD

1 Like

finished this just now. now I have three “best of the best” among the mobile game related anime titles, the other two are “Merc Storia” and “Grimms Notes”. many ppl said you’d better choose “King’s Raid”, I don’t really think so. I think that’s on the same level of “Hortensia Saga”, which means those two have average plots and horrifyingly awesome CV arrangement. well, good for me, not for everyone apparently. 9/10

I really can’t resist this kind of combination: great CV arrangement+animal related theme+cute plot=masterpiece, for me. 10/10

what could I say? it’s 10/10 of course. just wish it could be longer than 12 episodes but, that was it, cuz the main dish is coming.

this is more than an artistic work rather than an anime, and that’s why Shinkai-kantoku is one of the best in the Japanese anime industry. psychological romance? I totally agree on this tag. 10/10

I’ve wanted to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion for years now and have finally gotten to it today. I’ve been binging it for the past two hours. Simply put, it hits hard in the feels.

2 Likes

I really miss unhinged anime that didn’t rely on former disney character artists to sell tbh.

I never missed satoshi kon as hard as when I watched this exotic oriental novelty that had cannes bursting out in ovation!

1 Like

Did anybody see Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning (live action) already? I saw it last night. The best live action ever made in my opinion. It’s superb!

1 Like

Binged Gundam SEED yesterday and today and watched five episodes of SEED Destiny today.

I just finished watching New Getter Robo and have been watching JOJO’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean.

1 Like

Binging G-Gundam. :fire::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::red_circle:

1 Like

UFC 269

Also why does everyone here use bing? It’s a garbage search engine.

Watching Heroes for the first time, and I’m really enjoying it, but I’ve gotta say, Niki has the worst power. Like, it’s amazing how much it sucks. There’s someone who can travel through time and space, a guy with radioactive hands that can basically create the effect of an atomic bomb, an immortal girl, and that’s all she gets? She’s like the show’s Tenten, only with more trauma and less kunai, I guess.

Currently watching Digimon savers and I really like the characters, setting and music.

1 Like

Just finished watching the first episode of the Cowboy Bebop live action series. And what can I say? This show is awesome! Never ever have I watched such a brilliant western anime interpretation.

This is the first time a producer was able to catch the atmosphere and aesthetic of an anime in a natural and credible way.

The design, the colors, the (original!) music, the dialogues - everything looks like a real tribute to the original series. The recreation of the Tank! opening - so nice!

The characters are looking exactly like their anime counterparts - They even were able to recreate Spike‘s haircut!

I was ready to be disappointed but hell no I‘m not!
Looking forward to the rest of the series.