What video games are you playing?

I used to play that all the time when I was 12. It was actually my first exposure to Fire Emblem :cowboy_hat_face:

Feda other name for fire :thinking:?

I play Fire Emblem when i am Teenager I remember like today :thinking:

1 Like

Fire Emblem for all :grin::+1:

1 Like

Feda is an jrpg that more so plays like a shining force game. It’s completely unrelated to fire emblem.

Good game :nerd_face:

Master Duel :fire:

1 Like

I’m gradually getting to the Shadow of the Colossus remake finally. Really great time just in small doses between shifts, never finished it as a kid!

My friend is getting me hyped to try the new Yakuza though, I’ve played the series through so far and this is his first lol. All this I guess needs to be done before Feb 25th still !!

2 Likes

The new Yu Gi Oh game has me right now. I can’t stop playing it even though I suck at it.

I’m so sad I can’t play Master Duel, since I absolutely love Duel Links. I have a Mac laptop and a sketchy 32-bit Windows laptop, so neither of them can run it. :frowning:

still Genshin and I came here because I am very emo after losing 50/50 to Keqing :pensive:

really want to get into Twisted Wonderland now that it’s out in English tho … the caps are looking funny

Yesterday have good time :nerd_face::+1:

Fvck yeah dinosaurs. Got Dino Crisis 2 in the mail today.

5 Likes

Just finished Resident Evil 1 Remake. Loved it all the way through. One of the best examples of a well-done survival horror game.
Having a hard time deciding whether I like this or RE2 Remake more, but I guess I’ll have to replay 2 now to figure that out. RE4 still the best RE in my book.

3 Likes

Voy a conseguirlo pronto que deberíamos jugar.

Also rn I’m playing Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition amazing game.

Super Mario 64 on and off plus Wordle if that counts, lol.

I haven’t lost a round of Wordle yet, but my start strategy is kind of trash so I usually get it by line 5 or 6. Probably switching to something like AUDIO or YOUTH to knock out vowels or th words to get my rows at or under 4.

Wordle 221 6/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

STRATEGY WORKED LESSGOOO

Wordle 222 4/6

:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

EVEN BETTER!!!

Wordle 223 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Spoiler

AUDIO
CREST
PERKY :white_check_mark:

Yesterday was Mount, today Perky… Something you want to tell us word-guy/gal? lol

1 Like

Just Genshin and Sims 4 atm, because it’s easier to hop in and out of those instead of going for something like FFXV or FFVII:R right now😭

Mean KING OF FIGHTER
good game :sunglasses::+1:

Today I finished Darksouls 2 SOTFS magic only run, now I wonder if I should do the dlcs or not

4 Likes