What video games are you playing?

Definitely! I do get the feeling capcom want to do a new one and are throwing collections together like this to see if the love is out there to make it worth doing. Nice to play Red Earth as well since to my knowledge until now it never got a release beyond its initial run in the arcades.

About to voluntarily put myself through the saw trap that is re: chain of memories <3 xoxo

1 Like

Re:chain is actually a ton of fun, enjoy!!

I got to the end of Returnal for the first time the other day. I still have to get the “true” ending, but now I’m mostly doing the tower mode and co-op with a friend. It’s an incredible game. Absurdly good atmosphere and visual/sound design. Brutally difficult, but the roguelike and third-person shooter elements in the game coalesce in such a perfect way. If you’re into games that really rub your face in the dirt, I highly recommend it.

The pool of PS5-exclusive games is still very shallow, but between this and Ratchet and Clank I’ve really enjoyed my time with the system. Can’t wait for more stuff to come out on it.

1 Like

hopefully pokemon violet come my birthday in a few weeks

I finally finished and did all the achievements for Elden Ring…
Gonna try Sekiro next, but I should probably get caught up in Destiny and FFXIV also. If only I could split into multiple people…

4 Likes

Currently playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team that I got a couple of Christmases ago and honestly it’s getting on my nerves tbh. The pacing is so slow, there’s tutorials on every fucking move I make, and the battles just don’t make any sense, especially the dream battles. I didn’t wanna hate this game as Superstar Saga was an amazing game and brings back a lot of good memories (I’ve played both the original and the remake and I loved them both), but I do. I just feel that I’m forcing myself to try to finish this at this point.

Why didn’t I just get Bowser’s Inside Story? I think I might just do that.

Back to playing Elden Ring after beating Dark Souls III for the first time last month. My level is 280 and I haven’t started a new game plus yet. Currently, I’m exploring the game, collecting what I have missed, and waiting for an announcement for its first anni on Feb 25 if there will be a DLC.

2 Likes

Elden Ring. I’ve been on a grind as-of recent. Magic is quite fun to use.

3 Likes

Not a video game but very related, I started learning the digimon card game… i’m terrible at it but the artwork is so cute

2 Likes

Recently started playing Digimon World next order on my Nintendo switch. I’m glad to be playing it again since I had the ps4 version

1 Like

pokemon violet. meowscarada >>>>>>

1 Like

Hmm started insurgency again and for honor.
I got kicked for macro on most servers I have no idea what that means but I think I’m starting to like it, they got chatspeak which means I can sing songs and force everyone to listen to me, swell experience. Uniting balkans ruskis and turks against me is so fun, even my team is my enemy everyones trying to take turns to tk me, too bad I only get three chances.

And for honor is great too, this time just mute the chat or you’ll be hearing plenty of “thanks” after each duel. It gets easy once you know which hero’s are broken and you just time dodges and learn to feint and guardbreak. Kyoshins hot af tho, mmm yeah…

It’s bored. I’m over games, how do people do it? How do they spend days on end playing the same thing, same map for thousands of hours.

Opening a match of cod2 is fun ya know but it gets old, filling your cup dry. It’s the future and all but even so there’s nothing new.

Played danganronpa 2, it’s pretty fun, loooooove the music and v3 is like the best ending a ridiculous game like this could ever have, seeing people justify it being “alternate reality” bullshit just so they could think a fictional game is real despite the game itself outright saying it wasn’t at the very end.

Played spookys house of mansion, that was fun too it was a chore at the beginning though.

Man I remember playing mta, zombie mode and playing as g - man across a bridge firefighting a couple of ballas, hahahhaah I used to ram people with my new Holland spitting them out in ruddy haystacks.

zombie rock I believe was the name played it in like 2009 was an arcade game really fun but I can’t find anything now. Must be closed down.

There was an Asian only game it was like a third person shooter there was an infected game mode they changed its name to biohazard I think it was, can’t remember.

Played osrs back in 2009 and it was like a myth having a normal account rack up a reunite armor, now everyone who’s barely level 10 gets it.

Played roblox back in 2008 through 2010 now I had a lot of fun there, trolling people was my mission, maaaaan I miss it, now whenever I hear it it’s like one of those mobile game ads.

Tales of pirates was a personal favorite, level 80 bruiser too bad og accounts gone. Heard the Russians and indochines made a couple of their own servers.

PlayStation home was amazing, it was really fun owning a console those times it was so huuuuuge I couldn’t think how I could go through it all, got infamous for free, and I recently learned that psn is subscription now, had a god of war edition psp, a Nintendo DS, man those were the times. Haha I’m such a hypocrite, I’m making ghosts dance for me and filling up my cup.

Now that I think about it, going abroad really changed my life. I had never absorbed vast amounts of esoteric knowledge in the short span of 3 years. I’m grateful, don’t deserve it, never have but I’m grateful nonetheless.

Well there is one game I truly miss, but it’s too far gone. There’s no hope for it. Everyone I know has moved on to better things.

srs question do I repeat the same things? It’s not intentional I assure you, I could only sum up 2 answers. One is medical which I should immediately get checked and the other is a personality issue.

Currently erasing very valid people in Hogwarts Legacy

3 Likes

Still playing Elden Ring. I just finished my 2nd playthrough the other day and unlocked all the achievements.

7 Likes

finished Nioh recently and wow, that game turned out to be much harder than i expected. i started as a katana boi but after failing miserably against Hino-enma for more than an hour decided to switch to spear. but even with that i still struggled against some of the bosses(Yuki-onna took around 20 attempts). so around mid-game i yet again decided to switch to ninja style with kusarigama. with that i’ve managed to defeat most of the bosses without that much difficulty(sometimes just by spamming my entire ninja arsenal of kunais, shurikens and bombs). then i got to the DLC and it was quite a nightmare lol. most of the DLC bosses either had shitload of health or didn’t stagger after i spammed them with ninja tool(nor did it stall them enough to not chase me), while at the same time they could just one-hit me with half of their attacks(since i invested mostly into dexerity, my armor was pretty light and didn’t offer much defence). so yeah, it took quite a while to defeat them with hit&run style, especially Maria and Nine-Tailed Fox. but despite everything it was a very enjoyable soulslike game.

now i’ve finally started playing Elden Ring and i don’t know if it’s just me or is it much easier than the other FS games? first boss, Tree Sentinel was defeated after about 10 attempts and it made me wonder whether the rest of the game is going to be so hard(or even harder). but so far only Crucible Knight, Erdtree Avatar and Margit took me 4-5 tries to defeat them. the rest of the Limgrave bosses were defeated on the first attempt. even Godrick, who is pretty much a final boss for this area, turned out to be rather easy. will it gets harder eventually? or is this how it’s suppose to be?

RESIDENT EVIL 4 as of tonight, bb. All last year, I only ever played Elden Ring and Tactics Ogre. Still haven’t beat ER. Guess I just don’t have the time I used to.

If you suck like I do, it’s pretty damn hard.

I did suck very hard in other souls games, especially in Sekiro and DS2, but here it’s quite regular difficulty as in non-souls game. Even after i die it’s very easy to just run and retake those souls I’ve lost. And one can also outrun enemies, even bosses and teleport from any point of the map. In past games finding bonfire-checkpoint(or even a shortcut to it) felt like a grand achievement, and when you are running low on flask there was an anxiety to find it asap.

This is my first Souls game, so the difficulty was new to me. I enjoyed the challenge though. That sounds pretty thrilling—Sounds like it’d be worth it to pick up Demon’s Souls on PS5.

Playing through Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water. Definitely not as scary as the original trilogy and has some major jank in the controls, but it’s still pretty fun and the atmosphere is still creepy. The gyro controls on the dualsense work quite well to simulate the wii u controller/screen.

2 Likes