What video games are you playing?

I’m mostly just playing Genshin Impact, I’m doing the new event and have invested a lot of time (and money oof) into the game. I’m too far in, there’s no stopping now! Haha. I also just recently beat the Final Fantasy 7 remake, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and can’t wait for the next installment. I’m not a huge gamer, but there’s a few games that I’ll buy and play.

Overload has a 75% reduction on Steam, so I bought it last night.
Been a fan of the Descent series (1 and 2, not so much 3) since it was released in the mid-90s. This feels like a continuation of the original ideas they had back then. Not disappointed.

Started Immortals Fenyx Rising last week, really fun game, reminds me of Breath of the wild

Unfortunately, i don’t have any consoles and my PC isn’t that powerful and because of that i can’t play most of the video games that i’m interested in (like the yakuza series, for example), so for most of these games i just have no other choice but to watch let’s plays of them. But at least, thank god, i’m able to play/read visual novels. And yesterday i started reading Never7 -the end of infinity- - the first game in the Infinity series by the creator of Zero Escape and AI: The Somnium Files. Since i’m a huge fan of both ZE and AITSF, i decided to give the Infinity series a try as well.

Finally playing Persona 5 Strikers! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of Dana-. I needed my Falcom soundtrack dose, and this game was on sale some time ago… so yeah, enjoying every moment.

2 Likes

I’ve been in no rush to find a PS5 so far, in the meantime I’m struggling to the end of my Dark Souls 3 level 1 run, it was a mistake to play the DLC for the first time on this playthrough lol…

Waiting on NieR ver.120198328y382y947283749283y4u. Anyone vouch for P5 strikers? I definitely got everything I wanted out of P5 from the original so I’m on the fence if it’s worth it.

3 Likes

Two posts up @Masato said they were playing Strikers.

1 Like

I can’t do lvl 1 runs in DS. I tried it once in the original DS and what I found is that am sacrificing fashion to stay on that level.

Currently replaying Skyrim. This time with mods as my PC can finally handle them all.

2 Likes

Well. About Strikers. It worths it imo. It’s so cool to see the gang again. The game is fun, it’s more action, it’s different, but it’s amazing. I bought the deluxe edition and 2 days in, I have 8 hours of gameplay. I don’t usually play more than 3 hours a day haha. You don’t have social links and stats like in the original, but you have links for the whole gang and stats you can upgrade, like more hp, more pc, etc. The new character is SO cute haha. If you like games like One piece Pirate Warrior or Dynasty Warrior, you’ll like this game! But it has it’s Persona like, it pauses the fight when you’re about to cast a magic, etc. Check out gameplay and you’ll see if it interests you. About the story, yeah, it’s nice so far :slight_smile: I recommend if you’re a Persona fan ^^

1 Like

I’m sooo slow when it’s about finishing any game.

Currently still playing cafe enchante (otome), I have like 3 routes left that I have to do~
Also Code:realize wintertide miracles (otome) ! I already loved the characters a lot. Heart melting :smiley:

And I’m still playing Genshin Impact (EU server) on my Ps4.

Started on: Persona 5 strikers; The story continues…! really do like the new battle style, its more fun!

1 Like

I’d like to think that I finished the game, but Friede, Gael and Midir are still there to say hi… can’t imagine beating them with a lvl 1 character. After unlocking the Undead Arena, tho, that’s where I got the most enjoyment out of the game.

Oh, can’t wait for NieR Replicant, my wallet is ready.

As for P5, I haven’t even played the original, yet. Still hoping for a PC release. With P4 Golden and Strikers, it should be any day…right?

1 Like

Ooh, which routes did you already play? ^^

Have you done the double dates yet? Those are really funny! The whole game is just so cute~

Currently playing through Mario 3D World that was recently ported over to the Switch. The graphics look nice and the gameplay is fun!

1 Like

I’ve finished Canus and Ignis ^^ And I’m doing Il’s route atm

No not yet~ I’ve seen some samples and I already can’t get enough >,< I only started on a small part but I’m trying to finish cafe enchante first before digging 100% into code realize, I’ve been playing multiple games at the same time which messed up the stories :joy:

1 Like

Finally jumped into the current gen with an xbox one s so I’ve been catching up on a lot.

I finished RE 7 last month and it’s just about the best horror experience I’ve had with a game in some time. Bought the gold edition immediately because I couldn’t get enough.

And now I’m currently going through Doom Eternal, RE 2 Remake, second play through of Nier Automata, and Ori and the will of the wisps.

Ugh, I want to play it too but my phone doesn’t have a lot of space so I’m just waiting for it to be available in English (MAYBE ONE DAY, HAHA). I don’t even like bandori but I’ve been following updates ever since I heard Fukujun was going to voice a vk bandomen in it lol.

I’m slowwwly playing FFVII Remake as well as the Persona music games on PS4, still haven’t played P5 though because lol they released Royal and I’m Forever Unsure if I should play my P5 copy and finish the story through LPs or just purchase Royal so I’ve been postponing it forever, really want to get Project Diva but it’s never on sale.

My PS4 isn’t always with me though, so what I’ve been playing more often are… mobages. In fact, just started Bandori (yeah years late!), SMT Dx2 and Valkyrie Connect. My phone doesn’t run Genshin though. Maybe in a few years, lol. Oh, I play other sorts of mobages as well. Like Superstar and CCP

1 Like

just out of curiousity:
does anyone here play Tokyo afterschool summoners?

I play to Konbini Story i am a Japanese seller of Japanese food and i have to serve many clients is aat levels and the levels are 200 i play on my phone is a Funny game LOL :heart: :joy:

1 Like

I started playing Valheim yesterday… is anyone else playing this one? :slight_smile:

playins some otome games again on mobile cuz itz been a while

3 Likes