What video games are you playing?

Started the new skyward sword HD remake. I’ve always liked Skyward sword despite its flaws so I’m pretty excited.

1 Like

Horizon Zero Dawn. This game is GORgeous. Very excited about the sequel now.

1 Like

Finally got to the end of Danganronpa V3. I can’t say I liked the ending - especially who survived - but I’ve been really enjoying playing around with all the bonus content after the main story. The romance mode and board game/RPG mode are both fun. I like that it lets you romance all the dudes as Shuichi, because all of the girls in this one except for Maki are pretty lame compared to the ones from the previous games.

Plus the two best non-robot boys both have purple hair, and I can’t say no to that.

1 Like

Enjoying A Plague Tale: Innocence. The rats in this game are insane. Crazy what this indie studio was able to do with them.

Trying to space my time between Skyward Sword HD and Pokémon Unite. The struggle. :sob:

What ever this is on Google home page

3 Likes

I’ve still been playing Sekiro for 83 hours, and I haven’t even finished the first playthrough lol. Now I’m stuck at Demon of Hatred, learning its attacks. I have never played anything this difficult before. Hopefully, I can beat the game soon. :rofl:

3 Likes

Demon of Hatred is one of those bosses I’m never certain I can beat first try even after 10+ playthroughs.

1 Like

It’s so rewarding when you do, though. Just stick in there and prepare to shake from joy while the final credits roll.

1 Like

Blaster Master Zero 3. For some reason there are slowdowns when fighting a lot of enemies at the same time.

Just finished Sekiro today. It took me around 93 hours for my first playthrough and 70-80 attempts just to beat Isshin, the Sword Saint. This game is incredibly hard but very worth it as you guys said. It feels like my gaming skills have been immensely improved as I play Sekiro. I’m currently playing my 2nd playthrough for a different ending. I like how most of the items have been carried over to a new game plus, so it should be a lot less tough to play even though the enemies are stronger than before.

7 Likes

Now you can try Dark Souls 3 and you’ll be the parry master XD. Imo, I’ve been playing Ds3 with a friend in coop online and it’s so much fun! I think I told you that you should try it out, but it’s worth it. The gameplay is very different from Sekiro, but it worths it. Imo, it’s my favorite Fromsoftware game. It takes around 60 hours to beat the first time, and maybe 10-15 more if you want to do the dlcs. Have fun!

1 Like

Started this on gamepass and loved it so much I had to go find a physical copy:

VA-11 HALL-A
20210902_143840

4 Likes

So yea, I started playing MapleStory again on their legit servers for the first time in 12 years, about 3 weeks ago.

The original servers became super pay-to-win especially around 2013~ish from what I’ve gathered and the “Reboot” servers which strip out the p2w have become pretty popular now. From 2005~2008 jumping all the way to 2021 there’s been massive changes. It used to be all about party quests and sociability, and now early-game is largely centered on solo play up until level 200 which is pretty much mid-game now (where that used to be the actual level cap a few years ago.) I remember when it took forever just to get to level 40, and now it only takes me a weekend to go from 0~120. The game is still fun for me with exploration and 48 total classes, but the dailies can be a bit of a chore tbh.

3 Likes

I had never got into the game myself but my cousin was really into it at some point. I remember he’d ask me to kill slimes sometimes to get items or something. Game was pretty chill!

1 Like

Still playing Sekiro. I just started my 4th playthrough, aiming for the Shura ending this time.

Both versions of Owl are my favorite boss fights. I was surprised I could beat him at Hirata Estate in my first attempt in my previous playthrough.

5 Likes

I play drift hunters lately… https://drifthuntersgame.com/

Now I am playing Zelda Oracle of Ages and then I will start Oracle of Seasons. I had them pending to play since I was a kid and Im finally playing them!

I recently finished Resident Evil Village. What a blast. On PS5 it’s beautiful. I heard lots of bad stuff about it, but to me, it’s one of my favorite! Waiting on tomorrow for Tales of Arise :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finished up Prey (2017) tonight and it was surprisingly good. As someone who really liked System Shock 2, I couldn’t help falling for the gameplay. The mimics were a pretty cool concept for enemies. Kept me on my toes for the first half of the game.

2 Likes