Where in The World is Yoshiki?

I don’t even know why, but that shot looks so weird and wrong to me

3 Likes

Because it’s the first human/photoshop full head transplant.

Or how my people say “gli piacerebbe”.

3 Likes

Yikes, looks like some really bad airbrushing and photoshop. Scarflady, you’re fat and have 0 muscle please keep your clothes on.

they nuked his face with airbrushing.

It would have been better to let his age show

4 Likes

Jesus, he looks like a white person photoshopped to look Asian, like those white girls on Instagram and Twitter who abuse the fuck out of filters and photoshop to “look Kawaii” (they mean Asian)
bruhh

6 Likes
1 Like

gurl is obviously feeling her oats

2 Likes

Screenshot_20211219-124400

Yoshiki and hyde look like a married couple

Yoshiki is the sugar daddy
Hyde the 40 something wifey who wordlessly accepted the affairs of her husband, as long as she gets her next plastic surgery paid

27 Likes

Yoshiki is having his yearly medical exam

4 Likes

Did not think Yoshiki’s prostate would be something that would cross my mind today, but here we are

12 Likes

Only treats for us from Yoshiki.
If he ever has money problems he can work as domina, i feel like that more possible than getting a new X japan album.

(I am in need for holy water now, gotta cleanse my eyes)

6 Likes

He’s packing, did he stuff socks down there or did I miss out on certain tanuki rumours :eyes:

1 Like

his pecs and abs look like a video game mod

7 Likes

I’m so glad that he’s still up to his wild shenanigans LMAO the selfie from way up at the top of the thread seemed very random-he didn’t close the bathroom door or make the bed and there’s an excellent view of his muffin top as if to disprove how perfect people think he is.

anyway when he actually does release the album I’ll feel obligated to but it because we’ve all been waiting so long LMAO

1 Like

2 Likes

They’re probably going to release an album before X lol :upside_down_face:

1 Like

you guys think i got a shot???

1 Like

So, basically, Yoshiki is outsourcing the album.

He can call them X Japan 2.0 and says then x japan released a new album

2 Likes

ya know, he’s getting to that close to that age where one day “where in the world is Yoshiki” will mean “He’s wandered off from his caretakers and there’s a Silver alert out for him.” :frowning: (Silver Alert- a code for a missing elderly person usually due to dementia, Alzheimer’s or when they live alone and no one is able to get in contact with them)

1 Like