Your favourite covers by Jrock/VK bands

Any covers done by Kanata Yumishiro (f.k.a. Hikarito from AIOLIN) always become my favorite!
Here’s the cover video of the GazettE’s “PLEDGE.”

He mainly does acoustic covers. He also uploads original music videos and the ones in which he plays violin pieces, if you’re curious.
And here’s the video in which he and Seira (f.k.a. Seiya from AIOLIN) cover DELUHI’s “Orion once again.”

3:26-3:38 is just breathtakingly genius!

BTW, Seira uploaded a drum angle video of that song to his channel.

Feel free to subscribe the two amazing channels :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also want to recommend the bass covers done by SURUGA (f.k.a. Reis from AIOLIN).

If you’re a fan of Spider-Man, you’ll probably like this short video :slight_smile:

For those who like Jujutsu Kaisen 0:

Do also watch covers without knowing the original song?

I really had to go back deep in my memories and came up with bis’ version of Ruby Soho.

Glamorous Sky (Mika Nakashima) covered by Girugamesh. I like A.B.C.'s cover of it too, but this tops all of them in my opinion

8 Likes

wow!! I didn’t know that Girugasmesh had even made a Cover of Glamorous Sky!!! Personally, My fav’s are HYDE and SHiN’s renditions~!

Man, SHIN just absolutely KILLS it!
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Woah thanks, I never knew!

Soko ni naru’s covers are usually very fun!

6 Likes

Ah yeah Cover of a cover, pure culture here :laughing:

This wasn’t mentioned here so I thought to post it here :smiley:

3 Likes

J rock :

face to ace - Him (Rupert Holmes cover)

Rarely heard such a good english from a japanese singer, i love face to ace and it’s a nice sweet cover, not so different from the original but i prefere fta version !

The Novembers - Cradle ( L’Arc en Ciel cover)

Cradle is one of my favorite songs from l’Arc, this version is very pleasant and a good choice for TN.

Crossfaith - Omen (Prodigy cover)

So good, i listen to it for sport and running motivation x)

Visual kei :

Hide - Miscast (X japan cover)

Well i cheat on this one but hey it’s a cover ! One of my favorite track by hide and better than the original.

Merry - Isezakichou Blues (was originally performed by Aoe Mina in 1968.)

Love this song and fits perfectly to Merry they did an awesome job on this one.

Ryo from girugamesh - Adore (lynch cover)

Ryo did a great job, still prefer Hazuki voice ofc but it’s not so easy to cover this song so well done.

Kra - Amaoto wa chopin no shirabe (gazebo - I like chopin cover)

Was’nt a fan of this band but idk I liked this song when it came out ! Nice cover.
But I prefer the one from Sakurai on the same song ! :

6 Likes

ATSUSHI~~!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The best aerosmith’s cover! :rofl:

5 Likes

Okay, I leave another cover song here which I really like. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

As usual i dont know the original, only the cover. XDD

LUNA SEA’s Ryuichi’s cover of DEAD END’s Serafine must be my favourite of them all. He turned it into such a soft and warm song. Not that the original isn’t great, of course.

Even so, I just have to add BUCK-TICK’s cover of the Stalin’s Omae no inu ni naru. The guitars along with Atsushi’s vocals are haunting.

4 Likes
1 Like

Honestly so fierce

~
Also the D malice mizer cover is iconic but someone already put it here.

2 Likes