1 Like

8 Likes

Same
Finally my hands on this :raised_hands:
Let’s see the show :smiley:

9 Likes

Perfect Blue soundtrack on this sick-ass blue/pink meld variant

10 Likes

Started a new collection of VGM (inc. Visual Novels by def.) Box Sets. I’ve had this in .ape format of all things for a number of years now and it’s kind of the Avengers Endgame for early-2000s eroge composers. I don’t have much else resembling anime in my collection, so this goes in the safe for now (along with the questionable stuff provided with 2011 Comiket stuff that came with discs 11~13)

I’ve never been a fan of visual novels, only playing one myself before never wanting to go through that tedium again, but ever since I listened to the Baldr series soundtracks I’ve been pretty hooked. Underrated stuff, tbh.

I also have KOTOKO’s GAME SONG COMPLETE BOX arriving hopefully sometime next week.

3 Likes

LIBIDO「L’été」

2 Likes

The best version of the Bible arrived early =P.

3 Likes

Parasite Eve 2 bootleg

2 Likes

Some of the Japanese releases I’ve bought in the past half year. The ex rental CDs (5 on the left) have been good value for me recently. Classic albums for really cheap and after a quick clean they’re mostly good as new. Got MUCC for 50 yen, Gazette for 100 yen, Perfume for 150 yen, Kiryu for 355 yen, and Arche was a bit more expensive at around 1000 yen.

10 Likes

So was this a Japan only release?

Nope he just paid homage to obis. I bought it directly from him.

I just got around to seeing this link. Thanks. They have a section for English and USD so I assume they ship overseas. I’ll contact them before I do when I do sometime down the line though just to make sure.

The Buyee haul came today. I’m not a LSM fan, but the samples were good and anything JILUKA is good, the clip on their YouTube of the show was really good, and I really want live footage of DARRELL so there’s that. Like everything I buy PM me with an offer and they can be yours since I’m just going to rip them and they’ll sit somewhere.

3 Likes

Picked up a white splatter copy of Alcest’s Spiritual Instinct making it the 3rd variant I’ve collected

5 Likes

grafik

2 Likes

Triangle Decadence vol.2 (Misanthrope/Marvelous Cruelty/La’veil MizeriA) S-ticket sets :heavy_heart_exclamation:

• トライアングルデカダンス-第二楽章- Sチケット 通販盤 大阪市
  • トライアングルデカダンス-第二楽章- Sチケット 通販盤 東京都
  • 2x T-shirts
  • tickets for Osaka/Tokyo shows
10 Likes

First buy of more than one or two CDs in countless years, I think.

Dir en grey - PHALARIS (初回生産限定盤) + postcard
MUCC - 新世界 【通常盤】
DaizyStripper - シン世カイ 【C-TYPE】
蟻 - 虫眼鏡 【B盤】
蟻 - 弱虫は、幸福をさえおそれるものです。 【A-TYPE】
蟻 - 虫唾が走る 【B-TYPE】
蟻 - ドブネズミの喧騒 【B-TYPE】
蟻 - 籠蝶、針を恋う 【B-TYPE】

5 Likes