Your last music-related buy

3 Likes

came today

6 Likes

Totally forgot to post it here, got this back on the 1st

4 Likes

Got some cool stuff in the mail today. The tapes on the second pic will be sent to a certain someone that helped me out with buying all of this, since the seller didn’t want to only sell me the CDs and tape on the first pic.

Anyway, good to have those finally in my collection. Stupid limited sukekiyo stuff -.-

14 Likes

(・∀・)

3 Likes

An assorted mix of animoo, doujin, glam, metal and VK items. So happy to at last have gotten hold of Sakrun’s first demo and Tatoeba xxx!

15 Likes

1 Like

Imgur
Imgur

12 Likes

Ooooo that Aushvitz :eyes::eyes: good gets

2 Likes

Recent haul from Triangle Decadence vol.2 event :heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes

More stuff came recently but so far I took only this pic

4 Likes

5 Likes

This arrived yesterday from Amazon JP of all places (also have HALO plus a bunch of other stuff arriving in a week.) Probably landed myself on a watchlist for that cover art :sweatfrog:, but I like this version of the song as much as the original. Now I reeeeallly want to find the MASK (Gore ver.)

Eins Bei Vodka. That is all. I have more shit, but this us what im more proud of.

4 Likes

500 yen per sticker is pretty high… so I bought bunch of stickers :melting_face:

Passed the inspection.

11 Likes

A new favorite in my collection. Pattern of Infinity by TRNA. Released by the label Elusive Sound and comes with a holographic microtexture foil slipcase. The color is lovely as well.

4 Likes

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

In absolute despair this week after my work banned phones and music, but at least I finally got this thing I’ve been looking for for months now. Overpriced rarez coming in clutch when I need them most

10 Likes