bruh, it’s time to quit
What gulag do you work in?!?!!?
Obligatory turntable pic to stay on topic. This cost about $1000 for the whole thing (LPs themselves are another $1000 on top). I put in my worst sounding record which is an Earl Sweatshirt bootleg and it sounds great! Can’t wait to have a listening party soon.
Technically didn’t buy since they forgot they already shipped it and refunded me because they thought they lost it. I feel kinda bad about it but has no way to contact them
Would show more but I don’t know the rules about nudity and the inserts show some weird stuff
Continue to buy “dead” formats ![]()
Also got really BEAUTIFUL vintage record player, that finally suits my room, and I don’t need to hide it under my bed.
These finally got to me und I could unwrap them.
DaizyStripper 『FUJIYAMA』 regular edition + picture of Mayu which was referred to as ‘another jacket’ for the bonus items (there were 16 from which one got randomly picked)
蟻 『完全変躰』 regular edition
Oh nice, what I see? DaizyStripper’s latest album.
Glad you decided to buy it!
That was out of question just when they announced it. ![]()
That looks sick
Kusatta.![]()
Any design on those LPs? ![]()
Nah, they’re all just standard black pressings from the 80s
What astronomical price did you buy it for? The lowest I have seen so far goes for 15000 yen; those still available hovers around 20000 yen and upwards zzzzz.
I already have the live (from the live streaming); are the songs from the CD worth it though?
Lmao I paid 25,000 yen. The yen being low right now helped, but it wasn’t good.
Also no lmao, the release is absolutely not worth the price I paid. I think the single attached to this one is inferior to the ones from Death Penalty Elevator














