Your last music-related buy

Oh man. “死刑台のエレベーター” was ok-ish but not as mind blowing as I envisioned when the project was 1st announced. I’ll wait for that DVD’s price to drop if it ever does so; that “13 -映像集-” is now retailing for 7000 yen in secondary markets for some reason. I got that DVD boxset a couple of years back for 12000 yen in yahoo auctions zzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

http://blog.livedoor.jp/neonao666/archives/52387728.html

That uproar in the comments section on “where did 「さかしま(かさまし篇)」come from???”. Yeah, I followed cali gari’s twitter like a hawk and I never saw it promoted/announced until there’s no way to get it (im assuming via some download card which they are so fond of doing these days) wtf

Hmmm yeah I have to assume it was an M-card download or something. I’m just gonna keep holding out hope that late-career Cali Gari will make their FC releases more accessible - gathering all of them is expensive, and the digital ones are even more problematic to acquire

It just dawned upon me that 「さかしま(かさまし篇)」might be in one of the 4 versions of the cards (seen in the middle) here:

They are given out for attendees of the ツアー“15” フィルムルネッサンス“15” tour. I bought 1 version and it contains a QR code for 2 songs from 「15 予告版」発売記念GIG「渋谷公会堂のカリ≠ガリ」-腐ったレモンの方程式-, video comments from each member and a digital pamphlet. Thinking back, the other 3 versions might have different content.

The cards on the left and right contain the QR code for the new version of “ママが僕をすててパパが僕をおかした日”.

1 Like

No it was was a blue film related!

6 Likes

Still waiting for it to ship out though.

4 Likes

Megatech Body.CD.limited

Waited 3 months for this guy to show up! SAL shipping sucks. I’m a sucker for holographic covers. The huge ass poster is cool too.

Movie001_1

5 Likes

Double dead。

1 Like

4 Likes

Egomaniac Feedback by TK from Ling tosite sigure Limited Edition Greatest Hits Album

You can definitely tell TK’s music releases by Sony Music Associated Records are getting a lot of love, that and they put a lot of money into his releases. I am so thankful, wonderful quality!

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Got this big stupid boy in the mail today. The plastic covering is actually removable, so you can remove the contents without trashing the packaging. Much appreciated.

8 Likes

good evening, weebs

10 Likes

Daaaayum, nice purchase

1 Like

Well, damn! :eyes: Mind showing the class the lyric sheet/booklet?

1 Like

I want to get higher quality captures of the whole thing eventually, but here are the pictures I already have on my phone

5 Likes

just curious, where do you get this??? woww

It popped up on Yahoo! Auction a week or two ago. It appears there are in fact more than 10 of these out there - imagine my surprise when I bought it assuming there were only ten and my copy was No. 0049 - so another could show up eventually.