Your last music-related buy

i bought a special edition visual kei mag but IDER what the name was!! It had a special picture with codomo dragon, kiryu, and royz members together

Was supposed to finally see Regina Spektor tonight, but when I drove into town the marquee said it was postponed - with the online announcement that she unfortunately has COVID coming shortly after I saw that. At the very least, I took advantage of being in the city already to fill some holes in my record collection. These had been on the list for quite a while, so my day wasn’t a complete wash.

13 Likes

Hello everyone, I share more photos of my collection on my instagram!

7 Likes

18 Likes

What an amazing collection! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Some Versailles/Kamijo things and a ton of random flyers.

5 Likes

1 Like

It’s finally here and it looks so beautiful :rose::sparkles:

13 Likes

Early birthday present :face_holding_back_tears::heart:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Wow, that CD design looks amazing! Really like it, nice purchase :blush:

2 Likes

pog

2 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

1 Like

Here’s the tasty lynchbox! (pun very much intended :laughing: )
I’ve snatched it when it was on discount on Amazon.

9 Likes

So I received my recent mercari order today and I’m really happy with everything except for buyee’s packaging which is completely absurd… These two CDs came in a 40cmx25cmx17cm box :exploding_head: wrapped in an INSANE amount of bubble wrap. I’m talking triple wraps the size of a backpack… (for reference: imgur) Why do they do this? I paid 40€ for shipping which probably could’ve been at least halved had they used some common sense.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it better to not chose buyee’s “protective packaging” option? I don’t want my shit to break but I don’t need it withstanding an airdrop into an active volcano.

7 Likes

Never paid for anything extra with buyee and had no problems(no cracked cases etc.). That being said, buyee likes to overcharge for shipping