Random thoughts thread

I wonder if it’s a regional wording difference? I’m playing the NTSC versions. I have that one as well. I think there was a challenge difficultly too, but only for certain songs if I remember correctly?

Just a reminder for everyone. that we have a thread with collected self-help websites or hotlines, in case you are struggling with mental health issues

It’s normal for most of us to vent on this thread, some more, some less, but if you struggle it is worth it to try and search help in real life.

JRO is a forum open for everyone and we are happy for everyone who feels welcome here.

images (21)

6 Likes

Oh, I never meant to imply that I don’t like you, I just find your posts to be very reminiscent of my thoughts when I was trapped in a very dark place, mentally, and professional help ended up pulling me out so I could live happily. I know this is a random thoughts thread so it’s likely I’m reading too deeply into this, but your posts especially stick out as rather dramatic, which worries my little empathic heart (;´д`)

I wanted to save the world too, but realized I had to save myself first (^◇^;)

1 Like

are we facing a vkei drought because i am not excited about any release at the moment that I know of

how about non-vkei releases?

It might not be suited to your taste but there’s still plenty of vk releases happening so it’s not really a drought, for me there’s been plenty of vk releases lately that I’ve enjoyed.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ I neeeed a cigarette.

1 Like

Got my braces taken off…Jesus Christ I swear they were pulling my cheeks to my ears. Anyways I need lip balm now.

1 Like

are people STILL trying to make crypto/NFTs happen??? when will it end???

i disagree but ok

those exist?

1 Like

I really really really miss Sho (dimlim) :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Here somethimes the old dudes get us before we are even 14. I have friend that had a job to clean some apartment for a month when she was 13. Somethimes you can see a waiter who’s 15 years old(we can stert job when we are 16 with parent permission). Here is really easy, even a lot of people force their kids to work (because we are in iconomical crisis for years probably).
I find one time jobs and they are perfectly fine for me. I recommend these when the school year strarts because well… we have to study and there is no time for a part time job between the endless homework, school clubs if you are in one and such things.
The salary isn’t like the one you will get when you have part time job, but It’s better to know when you can work or not, since you get busy if you have part-time job with school.
It’s summer now, but I sleep a lot so I prefer to have to do a one time thing get fast money and go to do something I like.(okay, this is personal and sounds like I sell myself (no, I just help to people who need help )… but you get the idea probably).
Plus you will work all life, so I don’t think we need to start from now (if it isn’t necessary).

1 Like

Of course they do
Want to try something new?

He‘s just about to open a bar (or did recently did) it seems.

Wow thanks, i had no idea about it! where did you get that info?? i don’t know any socials to get updated about him :sneezing_face:

1 Like

hmmm… I always add new VK songs of 2022 to my spotify playlist, maybe you find anything interesting enough that you’d like? (most recent ones are added as last)

Honestly, for 2022 the VK scene is pretty alright to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Being complimented by one of the few people I enjoy talking, who has experience in military, politics, police, agriculture etc etc. Anything of labour really for over 3 decades, saying to me that these past few days you truly worked hard without asking for anything and have misjudged you. It should’ve made me feel better or anything but I don’t care about it, money or these words, it’s scary enough knowing someone who works so hard and lives for no reason. I mean would you? Maybe those girls thought someone who is in an alien country who tries so hard to understand and try to be a part of it wihtout knowing the language or anything really. And when they talked with me they would’ve said what you guys said in the exact same words, but I just told them what I really thought. It’s the first time I ever kissed a girl and I never expected it to go so fast from there, what follows some may call this unfaithful but I’ll refer to the masses and religion on this being “human nature” I never thought that she actually believed in me and if I had been braver I would’ve taken her with me. She thought I would change, seeing me laugh and other things… These girls I’ve seldom met they surprise me and make me happy but sad that they waste their time with me. I just don’t have it in me, all I do is pray and be grateful for meeting with good souls, funny thing is I actually prayed to be crazy I wanted it but I never thought it would be like this, serving as a care taker I saw just how lonely and discarded people are after they are seen their use. Reminds me of to kill a mocking bird where an elderly woman I served often cussed at me for doing this all for free she would yell “Boy they take you for a sucker making you work all this pushing their own work to you, don’t let them take you for a fool, don’t be afraid to ask for money, stand proud and talk straight” I don’t remember much but this was one of the few things I had close to parenthood, she also had an morphine addiction like the novel it thought it would be crazy to take this as a sign while I read the book and was working there. I know I am not crazy, it’s just crazy to do all this without asking for anything to return, no money, no love, no heaven or hell. I can only be young once. I can’t rest when there is so much hope, just thinking about it nothing in particular makes my heart race. All the people who would shine bright when I will help them and them helping others showing just how they are, what they could be makes me happy. But until then I’ll be what I am…I am happy although there is nothing to be happy about. There’s nothing sweeter than freedom I say this from the bottom of my heart. I don’t want others to believe in me or the attention I just wanna say thank you, it’s hard finding honest hearts.

Missa: knowingly enters volatile relationships guided by childish ideals of true love

Also Missa: somehow still ends up distraught when things go in the most predictable possible way

Missa Again:

3 Likes

I assume that from his Twitter account (that’s why I put it as “it seems” because it’s my conclusion, nothing I’ve seen stated elsewhere). And I think it’s his Twitter account because Hiroshi is following him. I’ve been confused whether this is another Sho, but with Hiroshi following I think it’s him despite the change of the Twitter ID.

1 Like