the GazettE

Ruki also copied G Dragon style. I remembered when they released “Inside Beast” the electronic part sounds like 2ne1 song “I am the best”.

2 Likes

Is it just me? or is Stacked Rubbish (and all of it’s singles) sounds like a bunch of rejected demo for MADARA/Disorder that they decided to brought back? even ruki’s voice were kinda similar to his pre-NIL sounds.

1 Like

It’s certainly not my favorite album by them, but I think it stands distinctly as it’s own unique release. And it’s not just because of tracks like “Agony” (although, the incorporation of rap and hip-hop elements lend a lot to this album’s identity). While there are plenty of heavy tracks, I think it’s their softest
and poppiest album to date both in terms of composition and overall tone, and that’s what has always stood out to me. In tracks like “Calm Envy” and “Gentle Lie” the band might be the most laid back and softest they’ve ever been. And “Regret” is, imo, the poppiest song they have ever written.

I think one reason for why it might feel more like demos is because it is so remarkably vanilla compared to their other releases. I remember initially hating this album as my first entry to the band. Then I listened to “Disorder” and “Nil” and was blown away at how different those albums sounded. They were much darker and grittier. “Stacked Rubbish” just felt underwhelming and bland in comparison. I think there IS a lot to love though, but it’s in the more laid back and poppy moments.

It tries something different, and I personally think it succeeds. But more so, I see it as a stepping stone towards “Dim” which I still consider to be one of their best releases. And there’s a lot in that album that you can see started in Stacked Rubbish and was refined to precision with “Dim”.

8 Likes

stacked rubbish is top tier gazette tbf

1 Like

Disorder is my favorite album by the gazette and I find no similarities in stacked rubbish with it (SR is still good though).

The recording of the 20th anniversary live stream is available at the usual channels btw.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: the GazettE 20th anniversary best of album “HETERODOXY-DIVIDED 3 CONCEPTS-” release

A post was merged into an existing topic: the GazettE 20th anniversary best of album “HETERODOXY-DIVIDED 3 CONCEPTS-” release

Comment removed. Requesting music files isn’t allowed.

“Harro it is I Ruki-kun’s long lost twin borther Lukigi”

4 Likes

World tour time?

9 Likes
2 Likes

The livestream will be available shortly.

Did anyone record this live?

It was streamed previously on WOWWOW and also hosted here.

I used to follow Gazette. What happened to this band? I saw the most recent two PVs and they are pretty good tbh, but the new album literally sucked. 90% filler songs.
I havent seem them much during the last years, like they dont seem to appear in media etc.

Y’all it’s 11:20 am EST and guess who’s trending on Twitter?

2 Likes

Bruh I really hoped they’ll leave up the video for at least a few days like they did with the previous ones but nah :no_mouth:

1 Like

I know that technically we won’t get a new album any time soon (I’m pretty sure these guys need a little break post-tour) but here’s a hype fuel.
https://twitter.com/RUKItheGazettE/status/1656272926965129216

I got 2 new guitars :handshake: It’s my first time using 7 strings for my production. Ring for the time being :fire:
-RUKI

I’m pretty sure that I’ve read an interview a few years ago where Aoi (Jokingly) said he couldn’t get used to 7-Strings guitars.

1 Like

B Standard would fit them pretty nicely I think.

1 Like